y want to start it i would wanna make it not happen , are you wanting it to happen more often?? if you do ill make you a custom freeplay script for you tht makes it happen more often pm me and we can talk about it there

I would like to as well - But at different places. With LA Mod, and it's map, there are only two demonstration spots - One easy and one hard. There needs to be more places and a variety of variations. Some that need two people arrested and another where a full gang of SWAT with riot sheields and guns are needed... maybe even civilians slobbing down the street thowing items like the hacker mission. Hm...

nop nop nop, MY mission idea is:

A football game...

during the game a hooligan team atack another hooligan team.

the stadium is full of riot police officer but they can`t get control of the situation. :1046276372_bawling:

and for this mission i will need something like 40 hooligans... for eatch team...

Mission map:

Stadium and suburbs.

incluiding the football players and civilians...

thanks Salvadorc

Yes, I already use the 4 mission map from the campaign that have the perfect map but teh stadium is to little for a big riot...

If anyone have a map or a similar mission can help me?

Why don't you make it?

There are a texture pack in the download section ;) it will help ALOT.. (if you have PS?)

EDIT:

There is a mission maker tut here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/file/413-mission-making-tutorial-required-files/

@salvador.c

You can edit the parameters file to control which events you want to happen in freeplay. To do this, go to C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Specs, and choose either fp_params_challenge.xml or fp_params_endless.xml. Here you can set the freeplay parameters - to ONLY get a riot call, simply set all the events 'Enabled value' to 0, apart from demonstration. You can also change other settings; make sure to save the file (in the same location). Then launch either challenge mode or endless mode in the standard EM4 mode, and you *should* only get riot calls. If you're using a mod, do the same, but go through C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\MOD NAME\Specs instead. Hope it helps :sporty: