Guest blimp666

Placeable Road and Texture Pack

Guest blimp666

This mod will consist of road and other textures mapped onto thin 3d surfaces.In the editor you can place them on the ground to make roads, grass and other floor textures.The road textures will consist intersections, straight roads(of different lengths), different curve pieces and sidewalks.Ground textures will be rock face textures, grass and more.I've already started a few of them.The release date isn't far away.I will try to release different versions with as many variations as possible.If you want to help out please PM me or reply below.I should have an update by tomorrow.

^I was thinking the same EmC-Unit, the vehicles and objects on the road may end up sinking into these road models a bit.

But don't let that stop you from trying, I'll be interesting in seeing how it turns out, and if you can make it work, that will be a huge help for modders. Good luck.

if he can manage to ensure that everything is at the same height off the floor texture in theory if physics are enabled on it and the thing is setup to permit people to go across it, it would work just like a bridge in the game, he just has to set the axis very carefully for all parts, if it isnt high enough the floor under it will still be visible, if its too high buildings and things like that may become inaccessable.... It's a difficult task but not impossible... Goodluck perhaps the theory will work out well, just realize placement of these things will be imperative to ensure vehicles and people don't fall in between them.

Yes ye can if you place the bridge correctly and assign the proper properties, the collision data that prevents you from flying off of it is what makes placement on a bridge a pain in the tailpipe.