james23222000

I'm Back

Hey Guys :),

Sorry I haven't been here in ages, had so much to deal with in recent years, parents splitting up, A Levels, Ambulance work, Applying for paramedic trainign at university, etc. Its been long, and with A Level exam coming up in the summer I cna't go back to scripting just yet.

For all those of you who knew me: how is everythin? Anything new? (Asides Emergency 2012 that is :P)

Sorry if this is too off topic, I will remove at request :)

James

Good to see you back. I was wondering where some of the UK members like you had gone.

Sorry to hear about your parents but what's A level?

Special exams called Auspicium levels. they are done in parts of England and involve using various factors (weather, temperature, birds flight patterns) to determine geographic changes (tide levels, changes to the landscape, etc).

A Levels are the final level for me before university, for you Americans - your final grade.

I got off to University this year to study Paramedical Science, BSc. I become a registered paramedic once I complete it.

I haven't lost my scripting skills, in fact I am studying Computing (programing) for one of my 3 A Levles, so once my exams are done I will be back to assist with mods if they require a scripter :)

I've also been away doing band stuff, I play guitar, bass and keyboards for my band so I've been practicing a lot for that.

Any news for me here that I may have missed?