I am useing Winrar EM4.. I also did it on my pc no prob works perfect.. Its my brothers.. I use winrar and extract it to right where it needs to go.. And it makes them the wrong file type.. I dont touch nothing but to put them in the correct folder.. And the file type goes to that other one that makes it not work.

I apologize for delays, I was hoping to get the update out last Friday and well, obviously, that didn't happen. I've become so increasingly swamped lately and I've found it hard to find time for the submod. I hope you all understand, I will try my very best to get it out asap. I have most cars done so there's not much left to do, but there's still work to be done. Remember to tell your friends about the submod and as always, leave a comment on what you thought of the submod. Remember, I do this all for you guys so I kinda need a good reason to keep doing what I do. So post what you like/dislike and any bugs you've found. Have a nice day.

it says there is an error when trying to download the new pack off media fire. It wont let you download it at all.

*Dont worry its working now. Maybe it was just a random error or something. Am trying the new pack out now, should be good ;)

Thanks

Willa078

Hi, I read this:

The one and only thing I can do in EM4 better than most people, is light cars... That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. That may not seem like a lot, and, well, it's not, but I'm very good at it

Well,ok, i tryed your submod. A lot of lights are better, I can't say this is not true. Your work is amazing.

BUT, some things are really... really... strange

Two things actually: (i wrote on the jpg)

em42011071120451301.jpg

Sorry, but a post to criticize a little was needed :P

Ps: I really really really hate the "white" leds on patrols cars now :o

Hi, I read this:

Well,ok, i tryed your submod. A lot of lights are better, I can't say this is not true. Your work is amazing.

BUT, some things are really... really... strange

Two things actually: (i wrote on the jpg)

em42011071120451301.jpg

Sorry, but a post to criticize a little was needed :P

Ps: I really really really hate the "white" leds on patrols cars now :o

Did you really have correct him on those 2 very small things?

How about you go change it yourself if it really bothered you that much.

@ LA K9 - try downloading again? tongue.gif I hope the file hasn't disappeared or anything but keep trying, hopefully it will work.

@ StyphaX - Honestly, I don't fully understand what you are trying to say you dislike, first I thought the lights were out of place, but then it was the lights were white? Although, I think I know what you're saying...let me explain...As you can see the vehicle in the rear (Dodge Charger) has a black roof and the car in the middle (CVPI) has a white roof. The bright colors do not show up well on a bright roof. The colors are correct, as you stated they were at night, but they appear washed out due to the intense bright white roof. I hope I helped in explaining the visual issue you're experiencing.

It's finally here!

Yes, after sitting an eternity on my hard-drive (I was making improvements too!) I've released the latest update to the mod that started it all. The release of "E4LM: LA 1.0" is the end of the "Pack" system and adds the Los Angeles Mod along with the New York City Mod to the formal update system.

- This version has been bug tested for a long time but I may have missed some things. If you find any bugs, report them here!

- For the first time, E4LM: LA is available on the download section! Get it here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/file/547-e4lm-la/ now!

Description of changes:

- Revamped lighting system for halogen lights

- New light type for many units (LAPD)

- Bugs fixed on many units

- Even more realistic lighting set ups

- More units supported

- Colors display better on vehicles

Updates will be released as needed and will update as: 1.0.1 and 1.1 styles.

( ?.1 = updates, ?.?.1 = bug fixes )

Thank you for continuing support of the E4LM series of modifications!

Download now!

Video: