NEWS: Part 3 video coming tonight soon, release will be tomorrow morning.

Update on no video as of yet... Damn you WMG!!! That is all...

UPDATE: video is up, please enjoy it, it took me hours to get working properly...

i donno if i did it wrong but my crown vic ems chief doenst look like it was modified. idonno if it was intentionnal or a mistake on my part.

thx for any feedback

i donno if i did it wrong but my crown vic ems chief doenst look like it was modified. idonno if it was intentionnal or a mistake on my part.

thx for any feedback

It was modified, wether it is a mistake on your end or mine, it has new lights.

NEWS: EMS updated to v1.2 and FD is updated v2.1. Fixes "overly bright" radiation (the flash on he ground) on all EMS and FD cars. Download!

I installed your first part but i cant do the other parts now. How do i open the files because when i download them they open in notepad and i cant do anything with it. Please help!

No worries i found out why. Its all fixed now.

However, i have found a few problems with some of my units since i have installed your lights:

- Crown vic ems supervisor, lafd swift water rescue, lafd crane, water tender cannot return to the station anymore, the icon for it has gone

- Also the trailer on the tiller ladder can now catch fire which is rather annoying.

Im guessing just a few of these files are missing. Could you help me relocate them and fix them please?

-Those four units aren't meant to go back to station, there's no parking for them. Unless you have modded them outside what my mod provides, that shouldn't be a problem.

-I will try to look into this, I have experienced this before but it should've been fixed with the 2.0.1 patch of LA Mod, which is what this mod uses, but I could've done something without knowing it.

If others are experincing these, or other problems, feel free to post them.

I know what you're doing wrong...All of the files go into your "prototypes/vehicles/..." folder, not in your "models/vehicles/..." folder. Please read the Readme next time, that's what it's there for...

-Those four units aren't meant to go back to station, there's no parking for them. Unless you have modded them outside what my mod provides, that shouldn't be a problem.

-I will try to look into this, I have experienced this before but it should've been fixed with the 2.0.1 patch of LA Mod, which is what this mod uses, but I could've done something without knowing it.

If others are experincing these, or other problems, feel free to post them.

No im using 4X4's submod where there are units parked outside both stations and so believe me they are supposed to return back to the station as i have been playing fine with everything until i downloaded your new lights update. I hope this problem can be resolved as i like my current freeplay as well as your lights

Downloading the lights now. Looks great from the videos.

No im using 4X4's submod where there are units parked outside both stations and so believe me they are supposed to return back to the station as i have been playing fine with everything until i downloaded your new lights update. I hope this problem can be resolved as i like my current freeplay as well as your lights

I have the 4x4 mod myself and the free play will start with those units parked, but once you use them they can't retrurn. Don't think it's that big of a deal, just call one from off map.

Those vehicles in a stock LA Mod do not have those commands so, accordingly, my submod doesn't have them as either. If you desire to mix my submod with others, that is your decision, if you want more than my mod offers alone or if my mod does something that you don't want or need back, feel free to (re)add or remove whatever part(s) you so choose.

em4 i do directly put them into models.. i copy and paste the url to there from the folder that says models.. I dont get it.. i did it on mine.. i did the exact same to theres.

Edit just tried agian.. It says when i open it with winrar that they are all ep4 files already after the download.. something changes them from the download before i put them anywhere. Then it errors them all and says they cannot be created and replaces

Is this the PD DL? And I'd suggest you keep trying, I'm noticing that free uploads only allow 1 parallel DL so you may have been sharing.

This may be a problem only for you, since everyone else hasn't had any problems and I just successfully got a download myself.

-If this problem continues, I'll just have to mirror it.

NEWS:

-Part 5 released! Yay, all parts are done! (This was hosted on Media Fire so as to hopefully do away with errors, thanks Ian!)

-A video on part 5, as well as everything else is available on the first post.

-The individual uploads you have all come to know and love are gone :(. But it their place is a brand new "pack". It includes all 5 parts of the submod :).

-The first post looks like crap due to, what I consider, a major failure of IP.Board. The spacing is messed up in some areas and I can't do anything to fix it.

Final Notes: Please enjoy the submod, I hope you get as much use and enjoyment as I do on a daily basis. Updates may/will come in the future. So post some bugs or suggestions so I can stay busy!