MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

are all the types of ladders in the fdny represented?

ie straight stick, tiller and platform

Only the standard ladder type is currently available, the tower ladder is not available in this version and a tiller will never be available as I am not satisfied with how it must be made to work in this game.

Based on all this plus the pics it seems like a lot of the work has been completed. Are you pretty much just doing finishing touches at this point or are there other aspects you haven't yet added?

Awesome job btw!

Other aspects have not been added yet and I doubt they will make it into this version.

Enjoy=)

Starzfan31, check in tech support I think somewhere it's covered how to resolve that issue of that saying not installed...

Have fun please dun find alotta bugs we hate them.

Nice mod but I think that it still needs some things like the arrest command in the police cars or deploy a ESU team.

As I've said already in this mod's information about it some features of the LA mod were NOT included because in my opinion it made the game too easy to do, I did not want to remove the strategy of the game and make the game to where the user did not have to interact with a scenario... ESU teams for example can be sent as-needed, since it effects your budget what you send out that is not already on the map having an ESU "force" show up to me was not necessary, since in most instances the ESU Light Pickup with a bearcat would suffice, the large ESU really is not required.. This is not the Los Angeles mod, so you can't expect all the features to be exactly the same as that mod=)

As I've said already in this mod's information about it some features of the LA mod were NOT included because in my opinion it made the game too easy to do, I did not want to remove the strategy of the game and make the game to where the user did not have to interact with a scenario... ESU teams for example can be sent as-needed, since it effects your budget what you send out that is not already on the map having an ESU "force" show up to me was not necessary, since in most instances the ESU Light Pickup with a bearcat would suffice, the large ESU really is not required.. This is not the Los Angeles mod, so you can't expect all the features to be exactly the same as that mod=)

So I'm confused, is this mod real? Or just a massive april foools haha

So I'm confused, is this mod real? Or just a massive april foools haha

A horrible hoax for april fools day... Took 1.5 years to make, hopefully everyone enjoyed the hoax=) This version is just V1 of the mod, in order to clip compatibility issues seen in the LA mod I'm doing less versions of the mod, which will mean longer waits between updates to it, but hopefully less bugs and less patches will be required to fix the modification in subsequent versions. Some features I deliberately dumped b/c they made the game too easy, others to be honest are very complex and just caused far too many bugs to pursue for V1... Such is the nature of this game the elusive disappearing/reappearing bug scenario.

A horrible hoax for april fools day... Took 1.5 years to make, hopefully everyone enjoyed the hoax=) This version is just V1 of the mod, in order to clip compatibility issues seen in the LA mod I'm doing less versions of the mod, which will mean longer waits between updates to it, but hopefully less bugs and less patches will be required to fix the modification in subsequent versions. Some features I deliberately dumped b/c they made the game too easy, others to be honest are very complex and just caused far too many bugs to pursue for V1... Such is the nature of this game the elusive disappearing/reappearing bug scenario.

Well it's amazing blows everything else out of the water!

Ontopic!

I am now downloading the mod

The screens are awesomen

Look great keep on going guys.

Offtopic!

@ Hoppah

I have permission from Stan to change The Netherland mod alpha 3.0

I want to some policecars from NL 0.7 Beta to NL alpha 3.0

I read your tutorial, but I don't no how to start.

Would you like helping me?

Gr.

Brandweer_Rilland

I have downloaded the.rar file and can't seem to do anything with it. It won't let me extract and it says is is an invalid file type for me to drag and drop into the Mod Installer. I can't run or open it either, am I missing something?

Thanks,

The OC-D

I have downloaded the.rar file and can't seem to do anything with it. It won't let me extract and it says is is an invalid file type for me to drag and drop into the Mod Installer. I can't run or open it either, am I missing something?

Thanks,

The OC-D

Have you tried opening it with WinRar? If not, that's what you need and here's a download for WinRar: