MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

Lol, I do that too! Best innovation eva! Someone needs to make a new map though and this mod will be complete lol

The Multilayer map with the Island on the right side of the map could be made into a single player map. Its the one with the HQ on center right of the map. it has 4 bridges.

......*Sighs loudly* He meant the button on the bottom of your posts that says "edit" so you can edit your posts and add/subtract words from the text of your post. For example, if you have the word damn but you want to post dang, you press edit, type in dang where damn used to be and....you should know this bud!

is there any way i can just get the coast guard helicopter by its self in a file plese its such a cool helicopter with the dropping basket ability i just want tp put it in la mod to replace the current coast guard heli so that i may use the basket to pick up divers and such from water instaed of having to drop a diver and pick the diver up in a boat