MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

Long story short, I think Mike broke his computer, and he hasn't really gotten around to fixing it. He's been busy being a super spy and shit. Hoppah is busying hopping around Netherlands, and, well most of my work is the finishing touches, or the ground work, (literally) so I'm not of much use without the team

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully this isn't the begining of the end, absolutely the best New York themed mod, I'd hate to see it go. I'm sure you guys can figure something out. ;)

Long story short, I think Mike broke his computer, and he hasn't really gotten around to fixing it. He's been busy being a super spy and shit. Hoppah is busying hopping around Netherlands, and, well most of my work is the finishing touches, or the ground work, (literally) so I'm not of much use without the team

reminds me of the fact that life is not all play ..... hope you guys get your stuff sorted out

Oooh, not a bad model. Although the lightbar isn't real NYPD ;)

I know. on pictures which I laid out in this theme of lightbar other

I only yesterday decided to begin creation of models and does not know a great deal. for example, how to change lightbar. but I will not step back and model will do)

yes, I took for basis already the prepared model from submod: 90 v1.8, and repainted it.

I beg pardon

but I only here began to study creation of models. so soon, I hope, will do it from the zero of chevrolet caprice=)

thank you for understanding

We aren't giving those out for the reason of:

It's a simple process, and if it isn't working, either you have an illegitimate copy of the game(even then, the mod installer should still work), thus non-supported, or you installed it wrong, which just means reinstall.

so you are telling me that getting the game from Atari is a illegtmate copy? and how could i have installed it wrong when I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless of times going off the default of where they want it to go and from the plan that I used to have it in?

Atari ones are known to have major problems. Best bet is to contact their customer service to sort things out, as we still don't know why theirs doesn't work, and we can't supply fixes, since we don't know the problem

And the mod is still in progress, just significantly less than before, as Mikey is having computer troubles, meaning he can't participate as actively as previously, and I'm terribly busy, so I haven't been able to pick up the slack. We will continue work on it, just not at the same pace as previously