MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

That...that's great :ohm Can the diver go back to the helicopter while is in the air?

Yes the diver along with the victim in the water can both be retrieved using the aircraft while it is airborne now.

To the user who asked for a zip of the mod folder we will not permit people to post the full mod like that for several reasons, I understand you have the amazon version, however there are apparently registry fixes that do indeed work as other users have had the amazon issue and successfully managed to repair their mod installer, I believe it is not unlike the EM3 error with it... You can search around in other topics or if you've tried most of them perhaps start a new topic in the EM4 tech support category to attempt to resolve it...

Yes the diver along with the victim in the water can both be retrieved using the aircraft while it is airborne now.

To the user who asked for a zip of the mod folder we will not permit people to post the full mod like that for several reasons, I understand you have the amazon version, however there are apparently registry fixes that do indeed work as other users have had the amazon issue and successfully managed to repair their mod installer, I believe it is not unlike the EM3 error with it... You can search around in other topics or if you've tried most of them perhaps start a new topic in the EM4 tech support category to attempt to resolve it...

for the installer issue download the 1.3 patch from the download section and glad to hear about the updates

Sweet Coast Guard mod!! :cheers-mate: I love it! And the Collasp was just a suggestion, too bad, so sad, move'n on! :holdglass:

lol exactly on to more awesome things but isnt there a way to make a script to delete the perfectly fine building then spawn a collapsed one where it was then make a collapse unit then have it so that the collapse units can enter a building and get the people out

Since the USCG does not have a station on Manhatten, or the surrounding area, we won't either. Now, as for the script for deleting buildings, we can, if you click a button and it creates that. Thing is, unlike missions, freeplay starts a script at the beginning and then that's it. We can't chagne anything after that. Tis why the german NY Mod is taking so long, they are doing their freeplay as an emulation in a mission script, so they can create things like Tillers with trailers that have physics, and nwe events. We sadly can only do that as a mission and not in freeplay. Sorry guys

Since the USCG does not have a station on Manhatten, or the surrounding area, we won't either. Now, as for the script for deleting buildings, we can, if you click a button and it creates that. Thing is, unlike missions, freeplay starts a script at the beginning and then that's it. We can't chagne anything after that. Tis why the german NY Mod is taking so long, they are doing their freeplay as an emulation in a mission script, so they can create things like Tillers with trailers that have physics, and nwe events. We sadly can only do that as a mission and not in freeplay. Sorry guys

hey no worrys we all still love the mod anyway

They had a base in Brooklyn, but was decommissioned in the 80s. So there have to be any base because when I was in NY I saw a Coast Guard Jayhawk flying through the Hudson.

New York is split between the Coast Guard Air Station (CGAS) in Cape Cod, Mass and CGAS in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It is my understanding that Cape Cod primarily covers New York City, but the Atlantic City CGAS covers it as well. So there are no actual CGAS in New York City or New York State for that matter.

What would be the purpose of a USCG truck... they are base vehicles mostly, very few do much of anything else, the TEC truck is a real NYC vehicle that engineer fixes lights (its what the game intended him to do), I've never noticed USCG trucks roaming around NY, probrably because they don't have a base active there.

Coast guard helo even on a new map will always come from off-map, an engineer is in there merely because some original missions do require the engineer lifting ability so that's why it has him on board=) The diver and the water rescue script addon make the helicopter more versatile than the original intent... In reality a CG truck just to me can't really provide additional support, usually the types of tasks that you'd want with for example swift water type boats (land-deployable) are handled by the NYFD or PD for NYC... Coasties rock their boats that can't come ashore, and their aircraft, no station exists in NYC so I doubt you'll see a pickup roaming around NY from the Coasties, in the mod or reality, it just would not have any legitimate purpose to me since the CG the only thing we did was a diver and helo.

I like to make new USCG worker who can do other thing like carry and treat people, have weapons and use rescue gear. But if the new york guys/vans are real, then fine. I think that they would also look better with hardhats, but do what you need to, Love the mod!! :cheers-mate:

New York is split between the Coast Guard Air Station (CGAS) in Cape Cod, Mass and CGAS in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It is my understanding that Cape Cod primarily covers New York City, but the Atlantic City CGAS covers it as well. So there are no actual CGAS in New York City or New York State for that matter.

they also have a base in staten island that some of their boats,trucks,and helicopters come out of.

Oh you'll see em armed, just on their lil toy patrol boats if under high-alert... You won't see them on land playing that game.... UN events bring out everyone but the coasties for whatever reason don't seem to like ground under em... Can't fathom why.

USCG rescue swimmers are trained paramedics, as of 2010, AST's who went through prior to that are only EMTs till they go to 'C' school.

In reality perhaps, but in our mod they have lil flippers and can swim, so he can't do EMT duties...=-( sorry... Take too much time and effort to make a guy we designed to kick outta a helo over water and recover a drowning victim into said helo perform duties that need to be done on land.

For the one who said staten island had a CG base with helicopters, not unless they have fuel trucks and land em on the grass... *shows attatched pic, add in that it's in-land I have a feeling it's an admin building or training facility.