helljumper51

Emergency! Submod

Quality of Models  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change the models to be more detailed? or leave them the way they are?

:nein:

SHAME,SHAME. You really have never seen Emergency! ?

I'm in 5th grade and I watch Emergency! that was one of the Best tv shows that ever aired compared to the garbage on today's television like rescue me and ladder 49! Adam-12,Dragnet,The andy Griffith show,Cagney and Lacey,Hawaii 5-0, and MASH are right there with Emergency! In being the Best shows on television.

Agreed, I love all those shows too! ALOT better than anything on today!

>.>.......................................http://s52.photobuck...05-21-48-99.jpg

Fireman/Paramedic John Gage Just counter-shocked with 400 watt/seconds and after 4 attempts, successfully brought the patient back into sinus rhythm. Patient is stable and well on its way to recovery!

Plus it helps, while working on other projects, how to script in freeplay to add more stations and return to station commands. So I am working on the freeplay map atm, but this is not my main focus ATM. possible releasing a beta soon of just the units to be available to be called on map.

FYI On The Engines, Your Engines 10-1 and 10-2 to be accurate need to be "Engine 10" and "Engine 210".

ha ha I have a feeling I am going to enjoy this

So what I can actually do is replace the tiller with ladder 10, becuase in the pilot; ladder 10 was a tiller truck. and then truck 110 is just a rear mount.

Truck 10 in the pilot was only a mid-mount aerial ladder truck, no tiller.

Its clearly dead, you guys should not be pulling up a dead-thread, Mod please close. Also since you guys seem new, Its against the rules to bring up old and/or dead (i.e. threads that have not been updated by original creator for awhile).

• Upvote 1