helljumper51

Emergency! Submod

Quality of Models  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change the models to be more detailed? or leave them the way they are?

ha ha I have a feeling I am going to enjoy this

So what I can actually do is replace the tiller with ladder 10, becuase in the pilot; ladder 10 was a tiller truck. and then truck 110 is just a rear mount.

FYI I just watch "steel Inferno" last night as I got my DVD copy of movie pack that was just released. Station 110 had Engine 110 (look just like the newer Engine 51) and Squad 110. They also have a boat. It seen it the last part of the movie. I believe this is boat 110 but the number was never visible. No ladder, truck or tower however.

The station was a 2 bay station. If you want I can get you some screen shots of the station and vehicles.

FYI I just watch "steel Inferno" last night as I got my DVD copy of movie pack that was just released. Station 110 had Engine 110 (look just like the newer Engine 51) and Squad 110. They also have a boat. It seen it the last part of the movie. I believe this is boat 110 but the number was never visible. No ladder, truck or tower however.

The station was a 2 bay station. If you want I can get you some screen shots of the station and vehicles.

what is the name of the DVD, because i wanted to look for it online, but forgot the name.

FYI "Engine 10-1" and "Engine 10-2" are numbered incorrectly as to how LA County FD numbers their vehicles. It should be "Engine 10" and "Engine 210", with Engine 210 being a part of a light force. To be honest, I don't know if LA County used the Light Force concept back then, so you might be better off deleting engine 210 altogether and having the ladder run as a single piece with 4 people on it.

What kind of Ladder trucks are you thinking of putting in this Submod? In My opinion, I would love to have a 1965 American LaFrance 100ft Tiller and a 1975 American LaFrance 90ft Snorkel Boom. These 2 rigs dominated the Fire Departments back in the 60's to late 80's (I think) and are really good lookin. Also maybe put in to replace Engine 10-2 (210 whatever) replace it with a 1970 American LaFrance 900 series Pumper. These are all just suggestions that don't need to be meet, but that would be really cool! Thanks for your time and the submod!

Links:

My link

My link

My link

I am going to put this on hold for now. I am currently doing some work for MikeyPI on his New York mod. And I will be moving this over to his mod as his first submod. I have spoken with him and his mod has less bugs and more of the same concepts that I am looking for in my submod. I will keep all of you updated.

As for the concerns about the numbering of the trucks, They have been fixed. It will stay as Engine 210 because in the pilot, station 10 had two responding engines, a squad, and a ladder(and battalion). I am also taking a small creative license with how some of the stuff that will be done. you will all see in time. but dont worry, station 51 will stay exactly the same with even a possible surprise for the fans.

I am going to put this on hold for now. I am currently doing some work for MikeyPI on his New York mod. And I will be moving this over to his mod as his first submod. I have spoken with him and his mod has less bugs and more of the same concepts that I am looking for in my submod. I will keep all of you updated.

As for the concerns about the numbering of the trucks, They have been fixed. It will stay as Engine 210 because in the pilot, station 10 had two responding engines, a squad, and a ladder(and battalion). I am also taking a small creative license with how some of the stuff that will be done. you will all see in time. but dont worry, station 51 will stay exactly the same with even a possible surprise for the fans.

so hold up a minute, you are transfering all further work on this mod over to MikeyPI?

His models will find their way into my mod for the NY-styled ones that are within the date of my mod, but his submod is going to be transfered over to my structure because it suits his needs better than the LA mod did... So I welcome his assistance in improving my mod along with wishing him the best on working on his submod based on my structure=)

I LOVE EMERGENCY! Are you going to have the alarm tone like (beep boop boop/ station 51/ respond to an unknown type rescue/35 Wilkson/ cross street hazel/timeout 1:58 I was even going to do an Emergency mod eventually. If I did,could I use your models?Maybe you coul ad the adam 12 cruisers with an LAPD station beside the sherrif. Are you going to have the Mayfair ambulance company? Please,I know ambulance attendants couldn't do many medical procedurs beside advaced first aid,CPR, and oxygen. Could it be possible for the ambulance attendants to stabilize minor injuries like the FF/EMT's in LA mod? I CAN'T WAIT for this mod to come out!

It was actually good. It mixed TV drama and firefighting. Not like the stupid show rescue me on tv now a days. This show was on in the early 70s.

Great show! Johny and Roy saving lives! RAMPART< THIS IS SQUAD 51/ GO AHEAD 51/ WE HAVE A MALE,APPROXIMATELY 60,HEART ATTACK/HE IS GETTING SHOCKY/PULSE 80, RESPIRATION 30, BP 130 OVER 90/ START AN IV D5W AND TRANSPORT IMMEDIATELY.

:nein:

looks good :D I've never seen the emergency Tv series though :( haha

SHAME,SHAME. You really have never seen Emergency! ?

I'm in 5th grade and I watch Emergency! that was one of the Best tv shows that ever aired compared to the garbage on today's television like rescue me and ladder 49! Adam-12,Dragnet,The andy Griffith show,Cagney and Lacey,Hawaii 5-0, and MASH are right there with Emergency! In being the Best shows on television.

looks good :D I've never seen the emergency Tv series though :( haha

Go to HULU.com and look for it there. Watch a few episodes and than come back and tell us. :cheers-mate:

>.>.......................................http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/helljumper51/?action=view&current=Em42012-01-2705-21-48-99.jpg

Fireman/Paramedic John Gage Just counter-shocked with 400 watt/seconds and after 4 attempts, successfully brought the patient back into sinus rhythm. Patient is stable and well on its way to recovery!

Plus it helps, while working on other projects, how to script in freeplay to add more stations and return to station commands. So I am working on the freeplay map atm, but this is not my main focus ATM. possible releasing a beta soon of just the units to be available to be called on map.