rodlarose

911 First Responder

Hello

I just bought 911 First Responder from atari website, I installed the game but when I need to activated it give me an error messages saying invalid serial can connect to server. Contact digital river for a new serial number and the new one is not even working. I submitted a ticket to Atari and lots of people complaint that they are really slow on answering can anyone can help me out?

Thanks

My buddy and I had the exact same problem downloading from Atari's website. On their forums, lots of people have the same problem with 911 as you did. Atari's solution is to tell you to call the company that downloaded from...they were zero help. They claim the game doesn't have secure rom, but it does and the serial numbers they issue and reissue will not work.

SOLUTION....ask for a refund (my buddy and I both got a refund no problems) then goto Amazon.com and download it. Same price and works fine.

Hope that helps.

My buddy and I had the exact same problem downloading from Atari's website. On their forums, lots of people have the same problem with 911 as you did. Atari's solution is to tell you to call the company that downloaded from...they were zero help. They claim the game doesn't have secure rom, but it does and the serial numbers they issue and reissue will not work.

SOLUTION....ask for a refund (my buddy and I both got a refund no problems) then goto Amazon.com and download it. Same price and works fine.

Hope that helps.

Thanks M1, I have had the same issue, except I had purchased 911 FR a while back VIA Atari and Digital River, now I went to update the game with the new sirens and NY Mod and the game cannot connect VIA Serial Key, SO, as per Atari support I was advised to re-purchase the game and re-install it. In the end, I had purchased the game 2x! and re-formatted my entire machine and even received 2 serial keys, I keep gettin the same error as the original poster, "Serial key invalid" When I contact Support they cannot understand why. Very helfpful, not so much! Thanks for your idea, I will ask for a refund and purchase from Amazon!

Nobody here can help you... and by the way it sounds you're not telling us the truth, and really downloaded an illegal copy. I doubt that the serial key did not work for you (twice).

Okay first, I am telling the true and the game is working fine, why do I bother talking with you.