RuralFirefighter

My first model

I know that the bay windows are slightly off leveled, but what do you expect for it being my first 3D model.. This is not a real station, one that I pictured in my head and did the work. Any suggestions or comments would be highly appreciated.

frontview.png

EDIT: Here is some drastic changes in the building and the surrounding area, I think it looks 100% better.

2a76cs7.png

14illjo.png

I Like it :D I think after the windows like you said are leveled it looks great! :holdglass: Will you have fire trucks like brush trucks or Arson cars spawn in the Reserved Spaces on the side? like these, or are you just going to park civil cars? :)

The reserved spots(More will be added) are for the firefighters personal vehicles. Its going to be a small station based like how my department operates(first come who is certified to drive truck gets it, unless they are out ranked) and how many firefighters respond to call. I am working on the Models with sketch and than going to port them to more 'mature' model editors for detail and eye candy.