CultziBolzi

[USA]Chicago Modifaction {In Progress}

Hi guys, after a long time with no update i have one,

This is a fire chief's car from chicago!

I hope you like it!

previewbattalion.png

Credits:

Model : NNICO

Skin, NNICO, Redhawk504

Child: Rihis, editted by me

as u can probably see i changed the grille and the headlights!

"A unique feature on the apparatus of the CFD is the green emergency light that is typically found on the right front of the apparatus, in addition to the red light on the left front. This tradition dates back to the 1930s when Fire Commissioner Goodrich, whose family operated Goodrich Transit Company, adopted the port and starboard maritime light scheme for all apparatus and firehouses."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Fire_Department

"A unique feature on the apparatus of the CFD is the green emergency light that is typically found on the right front of the apparatus, in addition to the red light on the left front. This tradition dates back to the 1930s when Fire Commissioner Goodrich, whose family operated Goodrich Transit Company, adopted the port and starboard maritime light scheme for all apparatus and firehouses."

http://en.wikipedia....Fire_Department

I tought it was blue very dark blue :s

hope the mod is coming along well. distract one is a pretty big area. i think there might be a limit on how many units you can have in the game (other mods seem to keep the FD to 10 EMS to 6 and PD 15) is this is the case the mod should just be of "the loop" or "river north" which is the main downtown area in Chicago.

We're still working on it, but we have a major problem, we want to create for the modification a map based on Chicago center, so someone have's to do that and also someone who could create paths. If someone can and wants to do that, it will be really apriciated and you will get a money reward!

Well can you not just work off the original map for now? That would buy you some time to learn/find a map editor :)

Well the biggest problem is that i dont know how to create paths, but i can try to make a map. So if anyone know or maybe you dyson please tell me it

I've become quite capable of making maps now, I'd make you one as there is a lot of potential with Chicago, but I haven't the time currently...

Well, it would be great but creating the map is not the biggest problem but creating paths as i already said. But let me know when you have time.