CultziBolzi

[USA]Chicago Modifaction {In Progress}

They were wondering if the could help with the Chicago mod so I was just wondering if they wanted to help with my mod, and I'm sort of getting started. I'm starting some models. Going to need definite help with scripting. Do you know anybody? Oh and I can't find em4 editor on my computer. Where do you find it. I dont think it came with the download for some reason.

I see ALOT of warnings in your future my friend.

Can you put here some pictures of police cars?

You mean which police cars we shall make? i will post it tomorrow but i can promise you there will be a patrol vehicle (crown victoria) About the blueprints we already find them! so nothing neccesary anymore because we got the one what NNico also workd with so its going to be great! :cheers-mate:

So is this mod mainly firefighting? Because that should work (Fire/EMS). Really, all you need is a police officer (Yours), and a police car where you can also call the profiler, Sharper Shooter, and Scout (Em4)because they would all pass as american, scrap the original police officer and the shooter, because they would be unneeded, and then use an bus for the prison transport and texture over the heli to make the police force finished. :12:

Besides I like the Idea of a fire truck mod more that and mod with a million police cars that you won't use. ;)

Besides I like the Idea of a fire truck mod more that and mod with a million police cars that you won't use. ;)

Its actually true, because i play sometimes the new york mod and there are over 10 police cars. And they are useless. But its nice too, to call so much police cars and unmarked versions etc.!

The idea for transport prisoners i will tell to Cultzi! i like that idea ;)

Well,I like the idea of the Crown Vic, Dodge Charger, Unmarked, and motorcycle for police cars but i don't need a million of the same police cars from 4 different agencies. But I do like the NYC mod's unmarked cruisers that change colors.

Swat

post-16958-0-23865200-1308346437_thumb.j

Patrol

post-16958-0-69576300-1308346472_thumb.jpost-16958-0-71211800-1308346559_thumb.j

Officers

post-16958-0-17602100-1308347585_thumb.jpost-16958-0-17313400-1308347765_thumb.j

Chicago doesn't use bus for transporting criminals, the use the squadrols shown on the first link. u really only need a handful of police units in the game i think if u just did one of each of the units from the first group of picture u would be fine(maybe a boat and a couple of unmarked crown vics).

I was also wondering how many units are done so far? i can tell like u guys have engine 4 and squad 1 done and are starting on the ambos.

I notice the other day that the links on my post with pictures of the CFD units had change to something else so here is the corrected link: http://dgfd147.smugmug.com/CHICAGO-FIRE-DEPARTMENT

@Sawdbuster and Aitor thanks for the photo's! we will sure use the undercover crown vic :)

@mclovin We are now going discuss about the prisoners bus, Cultzibolzi is busy with a model. He will post a screen today or tomorrow. Don't worries =D