CultziBolzi

[USA]Chicago Modifaction {In Progress}

District 1 is downtown Chicago. Lake Michigan is on the east side of the city and the Chicago river goes threw the middle of downtown. If you did the whole CFD it would be over 150 units just engines and trucks. If you guys or anybody not from the USA that has questions about the CFD or the city of Chicago can go ahead and ask me since I am from Chicago. (pm me would be better so we don't spam up this topic)

District 1 is downtown Chicago. Lake Michigan is on the east side of the city and the Chicago river goes threw the middle of downtown. If you did the whole CFD it would be over 150 units just engines and trucks. If you guys or anybody not from the USA that has questions about the CFD or the city of Chicago can go ahead and ask me since I am from Chicago. (pm me would be better so we don't spam up this topic)

I will look what i can do. Here is some better news, Squad 1 is finally done! after long working is this the result! (still 1 thing to do but thats a surprise!)

Screen of Squad 1

chicagosquad1prev.png

I don't think there going to be any suburban units because they said that they are doing all of district one which is like 50 total units already.

That's right, i will start A.S.A.P. (for the one who doesnt know what it means: As Soon As Possible) a new truck or battalion car :)

are u going to make everything single model separate or just make the set unit and change the numbering? also you should update the first post like the NY mod has done. just a suggestion. i would also like to help in some way. :cheers-mate:

Why does a plane crash have to be reminiscent to 9/11? The end result is likley to be very different this time as many other steel structures have with stood fires far worse then the fires sustained to the Twin Towers. It could be that there was an engine failure or two causing the crash. Sure we dont even have to use a plane. It could be a gas explosion but just saying.

"CultziBolzi only wants to make district one" Seriously, damn, its stupid to make whole chicago PLUS the mod size would be like 4gt so stfu. PLUS PLUS nobody wants to scroll down the list of over than 60 vehicles to find "engine 4"

Wow and I get warnings for the shit I have said around here? Yet I dont think I have ever told any one to STFU. I actually considered talking to you about working together for the good of our projects but that attitude just made me change my mind, and thats pretty bad coming from some one many would consider the resident asshole.

I will look what i can do. Here is some better news, Squad 1 is finally done! after long working is this the result! (still 1 thing to do but thats a surprise!)

Screen of Squad 1

chicagosquad1prev.png

Seriously? Copy the NY Mod much there? Come one be original.

As for the model, you have improved alot from the crappy models I last seen you make. However you need to patch up a few holes in the model, in other words connect some vertices..otherwise like I said, much improved.

Why does a plane crash have to be reminiscent to 9/11? The end result is likley to be very different this time as many other steel structures have with stood fires far worse then the fires sustained to the Twin Towers. It could be that there was an engine failure or two causing the crash. Sure we dont even have to use a plane. It could be a gas explosion but just saying.

Wow and I get warnings for the shit I have said around here? Yet I dont think I have ever told any one to STFU. I actually considered talking to you about working together for the good of our projects but that attitude just made me change my mind, and thats pretty bad coming from some one many would consider the resident asshole.

Seriously? Copy the NY Mod much there? Come one be original.

As for the model, you have improved alot from the crappy models I last seen you make. However you need to patch up a few holes in the model, in other words connect some vertices..otherwise like I said, much improved.

darn! :(

you may know that i am not from uk or usa , so i dont know how "powerful" they are(im also bad speaking english). and your right, i have said too much bad stuff here so i should just shut up with my stupid things. Sorry.

Hope the mod is going good and just a fyi from reading this forum skyscrapers don't work well in the mod and distract one is mostly skyscrapers especially around engines 42,13,98,and 5 houses as well as along the Chicago river and Lake Michigan.

Hello people,

I'm accepted by cultzibolzi to be a part for this modification team. I will doing models and uv maps! And Cultzibolzi wants to go on with this mod now, so he is busy wih a new model. Wich one is a surprise!

Model on google sketchup and i'm ALRIGHT... at lights hahaha.

Do you think you can help with my mod doing lights?

I could do some lights if you want Im best at LED lights on PD Cars and others.

Can you possibly help me with lights and things like that on my mod?

This sounds great, I was waiting for this but I hope that it doesn´t finish like the other Chicago modification.

Do you now the list of units that are you going to do?

The other Chicago Mod?

I would love to help in some way (maybe research). I hope u guys stay with this mod cuz Chicago mods in the past a falling threw.

P.S. I think iwolf might still be work on one at least he was a couple of months ago( hasn't updated his thread in a while).

Can you help me with my mod?

Do you think you can help with my mod doing lights?

Can you possibly help me with lights and things like that on my mod?

The other Chicago Mod?

Can you help me with my mod?

Don't go around spamming other mods for help on your own mod. Anyway how is the mod going?

Don't go around spamming other mods for help on your own mod. Anyway how is the mod going?

They were wondering if the could help with the Chicago mod so I was just wondering if they wanted to help with my mod, and I'm sort of getting started. I'm starting some models. Going to need definite help with scripting. Do you know anybody? Oh and I can't find em4 editor on my computer. Where do you find it. I dont think it came with the download for some reason.

Well Camhesse1, first of all, do you think there is difference between Michigan lake and Lake Michingan for having to waste this topic?

Second, yes, there was another Chicago Modification but didn't go ahead.

Since how long is that mod ended?