Stan

Order Emergency 4 for US & UK !

Guest ComputerCop

If our friends in the UK really want it, all you have to do is buy it from Atari through a US proxy, although I don't recommend doing so, since you probably want a secure connection for your credit card info ;)

Unless you got a friend in North America who can get it for you and somehow get you the game...maybe have them buy it and see if you can access the download link.

They say they wont ship to the uk ???

I have tried loads of places. The only ones that will ship 911:FR to the UK are CD Universe and DVD Box office. But they are on "Backorder status" which means it could take upto 2 weeks for the game to be recieved from the supplier and there is no guarantee that you will get the game. I asked CD universe the average delivery time for it to reach the UK. They said: it could reach the delivery address between 11 November - 26 December. This is really annoying. It has been over a year since emrgency 4 was released to Germany and France and 3 months since 911:FR was released to the US.

I have contacted atari and they said they have NO plans to release 911:FR to the UK, sorry and i know it is very annoying. :6:

I think you didn't understand, CD universe ships to UK, so if atari releases a cd version, you can order through cd universe to get it to the uk ;)

Hi all.

First a Happy New Year to everyone on here.

I am desperate.

I have read all the posts and it looks like it goes round in circles and ends up with nothing as usual.

I have had my order in with CD Universe for months and months and I getting pretty fed up with it all.

I would like a very big request.

PLEASE could someone purchase 911-First Responder and ship it to UK ?

I have Paypal or I could send real money direct.

If you are able to help... please email me at lewis@firefleet.co.uk

I shall make it worth your while.

Thanks, Lewy.

Well, I have a bit of a problem in this area. I have looked everywhere for Emergency 4/911 First Responders, and the only place I can find it is on the Atari website for digital download. This would be fine, but alas, I have an internet connection speed that would make Al Gore weep. 100kbps connection speed, around 7kbps download, and thats the best I can get where I am. You see, my cable company is a monopoly, and I cannot upgrade because they do not have "enough server space". Its 60 bucks a month.....getting off topic. </rant>

Anyways, does anybody know of a place that I can buy a physical CD within the United States?

Well, I have a bit of a problem in this area. I have looked everywhere for Emergency 4/911 First Responders, and the only place I can find it is on the Atari website for digital download. This would be fine, but alas, I have an internet connection speed that would make Al Gore weep. 100kbps connection speed, around 7kbps download, and thats the best I can get where I am. You see, my cable company is a monopoly, and I cannot upgrade because they do not have "enough server space". Its 60 bucks a month.....getting off topic. </rant>

Anyways, does anybody know of a place that I can buy a physical CD within the United States?

Yes, at CompUSA online. http://www.compusa.com/applications/search...P=OTC-GPRODUCTS

Or at NextDay PC

http://www.nextdaypc.com/main/products/det...ainid=ND0130014

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.

Guest Mav1701

MCERT: which site did you buy from? - that will ship to the US? Amazon.de will NOT ship PC games out of market, and I cant read bol.de well enough to tell if they do.