Stan

Order Emergency 4 for US & UK !

I don't want to sound pessimist or anything, but that wouldn't be the first game that has its release date constantly pushed back before ending up being cancelled.

!!! IT CAN'T BE CANCELLED!!! MY PARENTS WON'T LET ME GET IT FROM GERMANY :ill: :6:

I don't want to sound pessimist or anything, but that wouldn't be the first game that has its release date constantly pushed back before ending up being cancelled.

Already saw a reviewed game being canceled?

And emfreak you got a warning now told you earlyer to stop writing caps

So, I had contact with sixteen Tons, Emergency 4 in english (911: Firstr espodners) is 100% finished since january, there is no real reaon why it has eben pushed back, NicoB sayd its probably due to Ataris curent /last releases.

Guest xpyrofreakx23
So, I had contact with sixteen Tons, Emergency 4 in english (911: Firstr espodners) is 100% finished since january, there is no real reaon why it has eben pushed back, NicoB sayd its probably due to Ataris curent /last releases.

sweet.... I cant wait till it releases, hopefully it wont be delayed again

:laugh:

I'm sorry people...

Released on: 2007-06-12

Amazon just pushed back the date too now...

1) Don't get mad at Sixteen tons, it's not their fault, but Atari's

2) I'll inform me why, but i suppose its the same case as before, Atari is busy with their games

Guest ffemt611

YOU said it was pushed to the twelve now I found it was pushed to the 13 on walmart....sum1 might wanna change the homw page... this sucks, do you really think it will be cancelled

Guest Nixxx
buy.com says Pre-Order Now: Release Date: 6/27/2007

Well, I just pre-ordered at cduniverse... I`ll just wait.... and wait.... and wait :D