Stan

Order Emergency 4 for US & UK !

I bought a game from florida and that worked on my pc (game is called act of war)

does the emergency planet amazon system work the same as normal amazon?

Yes ^^

But amazond oesnt ship 911: First responders to the outside of US, well have a new shop on amazon UK in about 48 hours then you'll all be able to preorder

ik koop em wel als ik em niet kan downloaden :)

dude first of all this is english :stupid:

second stop with the downloading shit, its stupid because:

1. if you keep screaming around you downloaded you won't get forum support(if i am not mistaking)

2. there are lots of people who paid good money for it and it isn't nice to hear that so many people downloaded the game :stupid:

3. if you want to download games keep it to yourself, nobody cares who downloads or not and it just pisses people off :stupid:

i hope you get the point i am trying to make :1046276128_motz:

Guest Angelstorm
Hmm. Can't wait for the game to come out.

Since I live in the states, maybe I could pre-order the game and have them shipped to you guys.

Ive bought a few games from the USA and have no problems with the games!

Im sure Stan is working hard to try and get a deal with Amazon UK so us Brits can buy the game :)

Guest ComputerCop

Damn it!! I hate it when Americans discriminate against us Canadians like this. I think what I'll have to do is get it shipped to a friend or relative in the US and then have them ship it to me...

EDIT: Sorry for the anger, but Amazon can quite easily ship the game to Canada!

Damn it!! I hate it when Americans discriminate against us Canadians like this. I think what I'll have to do is get it shipped to a friend or relative in the US and then have them ship it to me...

EDIT: Sorry for the anger, but Amazon can quite easily ship the game to Canada!

I to hate it, but my uncle has a canadian business that also has a branch in New York 10 minuts from the Niagara falls / New York Border lol.

Guest Angelstorm

well that is lucky to all of you pfft!..... we have to wait even longer, its not even shown on the UK markets as yet not even UK amazon so you guys across the big pond are very lucky...lol :1046275747_biggthumpup: :blush::sporty::1046276128_motz:

Guest ComputerCop
well that is lucky to all of you pfft!..... we have to wait even longer, its not even shown on the UK markets as yet not even UK amazon so you guys across the big pond are very lucky...lol :1046275747_biggthumpup: :blush::sporty::1046276128_motz:

Well, I think I read on Amazon.com that the release is on April 30, so its still a long wait for us too...and they won't even ship to Canada...jerks. :dry:

Guest cva6633

Im new to the forum and was just reading the topic, i think i have an idea.

Mabye someone in the US can sort of preorder copies for us from Canada, and mabye even the UK too.

Ex. We pay the person (for pre-order and shipping), they buy a bunch of preorders, then they ship it to us when they come in.

And mabye if someone is nice enough to do this, we can get the game the same time they get it in USA! :D

Guest xpyrofreakx23

I just want to make sure that 911:First Responders is the SAME EXACT game as Emergency 4... Just a different name and Language.... Ive been waiting for this release so long and I don't want to be disappointed.... I no there were some other posts about this and they all said that they believed that it was the same game... I just wanted to clear things up.... :laugh: Thanks

Guest xpyrofreakx23
I just want to make sure that 911:First Responders is the SAME EXACT game as Emergency 4... Just a different name and Language.... Ive been waiting for this release so long and I don't want to be disappointed.... I no there were some other posts about this and they all said that they believed that it was the same game... I just wanted to clear things up.... :laugh: Thanks

I read some other topics and i got the question answered... Should have known to look somewhere else, thanks anyway :laugh:

Guest Tzung

I just checked over at amazon, and the release date appears to be pushed back again:

# Brand: Atari

# Released on: 2007-05-30

# ESRB Rating: Teen

# Platform: Windows

# Format: CD

At least it still appears to be coming...

*emergency 4 is redelayed for the US * *still no date for the UK*

Iw ant to rememebr that sixteen tons finished all work on emergency 4 (911) In january so it is NOT sixteen tons fault that its pushed back again

Guest xpyrofreakx23
*emergency 4 is redelayed for the US * *still no date for the UK*

Do you mean pushed back from the April 19 or 20 release date?