* Brand: Atari

* Released on: 2007-04-17

* ESRB Rating: Teen

* Platform: Windows

* Format: CD

Features

* PC Games Software; for PC

* Published by Atari

Buy from this link and help us finance our site :)

NOTE: The UK release is NOT for preorder yet

911: FIRST RESPONDERS FOR SALE NOW!

http://astore.amazon.com/emer4organeme-20

Buy from this link and help us finance our site :)

Do you know if everything is the same? I want to be sure. I have to be able to have mods, or the game just isn't the same for me...

Do you know if everything is the same? I want to be sure. I have to be able to have mods, or the game just isn't the same for me...

So far we are informed, all is the same, only the name & language changes

They say they wont ship to the uk ???

I just tried to order too, they won't ship to the Netherlands either! Whilst in their general terms it says they do ship games to the Netherlands and Great-Brittain:

Restrictions

The following items can be shipped to almost all destinations outside the U.S.:

books*

DVDs

music

VHS videos

Additionally, some software, tools, video games, jewelry, sporting goods, consumer electronics and kitchen items can be shipped to the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates

All products shipped to these countries via Priority International Shipping are subject to an import fees deposit. We use this ship method for all non-media products; customers can also choose this method for books, DVDs, music and VHS videos.

*Note: Books that require special handling because they are extremely heavy (for example, multi-volume sets) cannot be shipped outside the U.S. If this is the case, it will be noted on the product detail page.

See for more information: Amazon general terms.

Maybe it has something to do withe the fact that this is only a pre order?!

I just tried to order too, they won't ship to the Netherlands either! Whilst in their general terms it says they do ship games to the Netherlands and Great-Brittain:

Restrictions

The following items can be shipped to almost all destinations outside the U.S.:

books*

DVDs

music

VHS videos

Additionally, some software, tools, video games, jewelry, sporting goods, consumer electronics and kitchen items can be shipped to the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates

All products shipped to these countries via Priority International Shipping are subject to an import fees deposit. We use this ship method for all non-media products; customers can also choose this method for books, DVDs, music and VHS videos.

*Note: Books that require special handling because they are extremely heavy (for example, multi-volume sets) cannot be shipped outside the U.S. If this is the case, it will be noted on the product detail page.

See for more information: Amazon general terms.

Maybe it has something to do withe the fact that this is only a pre order?!

Maybe because its a preorder, but i'll contact Amazon.com and see what they say

Guest Angelstorm
I suspect it to be due to "preorder"

O well there goes my nails yet again, I tried to pre-order it aswell, Ill have to make do with the German copy for now! but hurry up and release the game....

Is it Emergency 4 in a different cover? (to sell more in america or something?)

O well there goes my nails yet again, I tried to pre-order it aswell, Ill have to make do with the German copy for now! but hurry up and release the game....

Is it Emergency 4 in a different cover? (to sell more in america or something?)

Or just to hide the bad reputation of emergency 3 lol well inf act i'll contact amazon about it

Guest Angelstorm
Ok, Sounds great, and what is so wrong with emergency 3? lol, I personally still think its awesome

Yeah I still download the Mods for Emergency 3 and it is a break from EM4 sometimes! :sporty:

All three emergnecy have been very hard to fine in stores. They do little or no advertisment for the games. I found out about E3 when I was search the web for e3.

Oh fyi if your Emergency! Fan Season three comes out on DVD and can also be order via stans site. I just ordered both.

Oh fyi if your Emergency! Fan Season three comes out on DVD and can also be order via stans site. I just ordered both.

Well thank you :sporty: That helps me pay the next 120€ server bill in 2months ^^

Is it going to be multiplayer ? thanks

Since Emergency 4 is I suppose it is but asking me how they manage it to be compatible with emergency versions lolBy the way, why is shipping only to US?

Hello, and thank you for writing to Amazon.com.

At this time we cannot ship video games to destinations outside the

U.S. I should point out that games sold on Amazon.com follow the

North American NTSC standard and would not work on game consoles

purchased in most other countries.

All video-based products like TVs, VCRs, DVD players, and game

consoles are manufactured to be compatible with the broadcast

standards used in the country where these products are distributed.

Therefore, a game distributed in a particular country would work only

on equipment distributed in that country, and may not work on other

machines.

In other words, a Nintendo 64 game purchased from Amazon.com would

work fine on a North American, NTSC-standard N64 console, but would

not work on the PAL-standard N64 console sold in many European

countries (or the SECAM-standard console sold in France). For a

video game system to work properly, all three items--the game system,

software, and television--must be using the same standard. There are

no converters or adapters that can reliably change a game's

programming to another broadcast standard.

We are curently in contact with Amazon UK for a partnership

Guest Copcarman

Sadly, Amazon.com hates us canadians.

But does the PAL/NTSC problem also work for pc games ? I thouth it only counts for console games ?

I thought same, but ya Amazon has that in their hands so if they dont allow well have to believe it lol