shahzebamin

[[POST REMOVED]]

Open the V3O if all the parts are separated as they should be:

*makes an example

Excursion (main body model)

Excursion_door01

Excursion_door02

Excursion_wheel01

then all you need to do is go up to the export button on the taskbar up top (the lil red file) there is a DOWN arrow to the right of it, click that and you will see "multiple export" in the options, that's what you want.

Pop-up appears asking where you want to dump the file(s) to (I pick desktop easier to retrieve them)

Pick V3O for the filter and press EXPORT

It's alot easier to do it this way it will create a V3O for each object in the zmod file instead of manually exporting each file and having to manually name it exactly as the object was named in zmod, if you don't do that zmod won't export correctly... Multi-Export it automatically does this for you.

Open the V3O if all the parts are separated as they should be:

*makes an example

Excursion (main body model)

Excursion_door01

Excursion_door02

Excursion_wheel01

then all you need to do is go up to the export button on the taskbar up top (the lil red file) there is a DOWN arrow to the right of it, click that and you will see "multiple export" in the options, that's what you want.

Pop-up appears asking where you want to dump the file(s) to (I pick desktop easier to retrieve them)

Pick V3O for the filter and press EXPORT

It's alot easier to do it this way it will create a V3O for each object in the zmod file instead of manually exporting each file and having to manually name it exactly as the object was named in zmod, if you don't do that zmod won't export correctly... Multi-Export it automatically does this for you.

oh thank you, i did that but now there are many files... how do i merge them all together to make 1 V3O model

Modify on the toolbar that runs to the side of the application> Attatch

Click on the object you want to attatch to the other first, IE a door that you don't need click on that a line will draw from it with an arrow on the end, the arrow end goes to the object you want to attatch it to (ie the primary body model). This proceedure must be done in Object mode (top toolbar a solid box [with red lines on it all around it and \ through it] button should be selected, it is pressed by default).