Guest dmalaquias

Game Crash

Guest K9-RESCUE

My game crash now when I installed new drivers to my graphic (radeon X1900 series) card it crash when the start movie starts what’s it’s the problem I install the *.cfg files but it doesn’t help

WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

whot is this

This is a standart error, ignore it.

What does the game exactly do before the crash? And attach your logfile please

Guest K9-RESCUE
This is a standart error, ignore it.

What does the game exactly do before the crash? And attach your logfile please

It crash on the start up

Guest K9-RESCUE

:mad22: it crash again

EDIT Logfile deletted by Stan, there is no error in the logfile

Edited by Stan
there is no error in the logfile => delette

Guest K9-RESCUE
Update your graphic drivers. What exactly happens when it crashes? Does it start, screen stays black and go back to desktop or can you play?

I install the new ati drivers when the problem start then I changes to omegas but whit the same result. It doesn’t start it jump back to desktop

I install the new ati drivers when the problem start then I changes to omegas but whit the same result. It doesn’t start it jump back to desktop

Do you have mobile phone software on your pc? Like Samsung PC studio?

Guest K9-RESCUE
There is your problem :) Remove it, I ahd the same issue with emergency 4, samsung pc studio seems to modify the MPG codecs what wills top emergency from working

hmmm that was not the problem :6:

The game jump out to desktop when the movie start at the beginning of the game, the movie witch start before the menu

Grafic card Radeon x 1900 series whit omega 3.8.330 drivers

Guest K9-RESCUE
Youve got the latest Windows media player? as it brings the newest mpeg codes

And is your antivirus on or off? How about your firewall? On or off?

Youve got the latest Windows media player? Yes (Microsoft Windows Media Player v11) don't work whit 10 either

How about your firewall? On or off? on (Windows)

antivirus on (Symantec)

Youve got the latest Windows media player? Yes (Microsoft Windows Media Player v11) don't work whit 10 either

How about your firewall? On or off? on (Windows)

antivirus on (Symantec)

Disable Firewall & Antivirus, as Symantec is the biggest crap ever made ;)

Guest K9-RESCUE

Weird!!! The game works excellent until that I installed new drivers for my graphic card, then it crash at every start up. :6:

But now it works :D I delete Quick time and my antivirus program (Symantec) :stupid: and install nod32

And wola the game work agene :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Thx fore al help

:wub:

Ateivis, first things first, post your PC specs.

Secondly be specific about your problem or create a new topic so we can address you and your problem there.

Thirdly is your game a pirated copy or a legal one? if it is a pirated copy please don't waste our time.

Guest kimchee

I just wanted to share that i have had the exact same problem up until now. I uninstalled K-Lite Codec Pack and the freaking game is finally running again for the first time in over a month. Still running Symantec AV as well.

Thanks guys for the suggestions! Cant wait to finally play again :)

Guest Para_Medic2222

Hello and Merry Chrismast from all your Canadian friends!!!

Just a quick question, what exactly are Omega drivers? And where can I download them? My game works for while, then after two or three play it crashes. I don't have Samsung or anything, and my Nvidia works with everyother game, so I guesss I'm just missing Omega...

Guest Para_Medic2222
Hi,

You can't install Nvidia and Omega drivers at same time, you can jsut install one of both.

<a href="http://www.omegadrivers.net/" target="_blank">http://www.omegadrivers.net/</a> but you wont find recent omega nvidia drivers, they put the nvidia work on hold.

Another thing: Post your logfile after a crash

So which one should I install?

And how do I get the logfile? I'm not exactly a computer type of guy...

Anyways, heres what happens to me: I click on the icon, a black screen fills half my monitor for a few seconds, then the game pops up. I open my saved game from the first few couple of times it actually worked, it loads. I can click on a few buttons for around 30 seconds or less, then the music stops and the game freezes and goes black. I'm welcomed back home from my desktop.