mcdimm

[ASK] Musics and Sounds

Hello all,

Hope i am not violating any rules here.

Straight to the point, i wonder how can i get the LA MOD old musics for my own personal use? i was read that it was deleted in the recent versions due to copyright issues.

secondly, does anyone have an idea (or perhaps a good source) to change the "victims" moaning sounds when they're suffering, being carried away or being treated? kinda annoying sometimes :P

now i have a new questions,

First : where can i raise the volume of each unit responses? see for example when the PD Officer pursuing suspect on foot, 1097 in the area, etc. ? So it can be hear loud and clear.

Secondly : i'm using LA MOD on EM4 Deluxe, for each unit selected or unselect it, there still "german" voices, how can i remove those?

regards.

Regards.

Edited by mcdimm

First post edited,

First : where can i raise the volume of each unit responses? see for example when the PD Officer pursuing suspect on foot, 1097 in the area, etc. ? So it can be hear loud and clear.

Secondly : i'm using LA MOD on EM4 Deluxe, for each unit selected or unselect it, there still "german" voices, how can i remove those?

regards.

First post edited,

regards.

1st question: Turn your in game volume up in the settings > sounds. If you still can't hear it then you'll have to make your own... It's imitating a officer in foot pursuit so he can't speak clearly while running.

2nd question: Reload the mod and see if it fixes it. If not, then reinstall the audio files within the LA mod folder.