bazz

Merseyside Mod Modification-In Progress

Not Been Very Active Lately Been Busy With Life So Mod Has Stopped But Now I'm Back A Full Re Make Of The Mod Will Be Under Way Expect Updates Soon

(All Models Seen In Pictures Are Old)

I can't wait for release!! I love those police cars that Bastian posted, if they were used in your mod, they would be outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been very busy lately but now have time to continue with the mod as i said before all models will be re made here's a little

something I've been working on the last few hours.

I'm also in need of help as I'm a one man army at the moment i have most of the skills needed but work will be slow

if your interested please PM Me.

renderrq.th.jpg

render1c.th.jpg

Thanks

Bazz

Weekly Update

Here's your weekly update:

I've been busy making some stuff for the fire service and now about to make some textures

i will post some pictures a bit later here's some screens for you to look at

bmwtouringmarked.th.png

BMW

Model:Mainzibaer

Texture:Bazz

bmwtouringunmarked.th.png

BMW Unmarked

Model:Mainzibaer

skodat.th.png

Skoda

Model::Daivd

Should have the scania textured and ready soon

:)

Thanks

Bazz

YOU KNOW IT? The Civil-Cars-Cooperation isn't the author from these cars! OMG

@Bastian xD

@Bazz The skin looks pretty nice! But the credits aren't the one which will must be.

Actually it must be like this if its from the CCC mod. (and no Bastian not ccc mod itself but the original creators of the vehicles:))

Model: David

Texture: The author of it (but not you ;) )

Re-Skin: Bazz

It should be like that!

Sorry guys i've not been very active and have had almost no time what so ever to work on the mod

but now for the next few months,I have some free time and hope to continue the work here's W.I.P shot

of the re-make of the Ford Transit Connect...

Render.jpg

Texture is coming soon...

I'm also in need of help so if anyone is intrested please send me a PM.

Thanks

Bazz.

Sorry guys i've not been very active and have had almost no time what so ever to work on the mod

but now for the next few months,I have some free time and hope to continue the work here's W.I.P shot

of the re-make of the Ford Transit Connect...

Render.jpg

Texture is coming soon...

I'm also in need of help so if anyone is intrested please send me a PM.

Thanks

Bazz.

I would like to be a tester.

Sorry i was going crazy then

Edited by 999madtom

Welcome To The Offical Mod TopicWhere/What Is Merseyside?Merseyside is a metropolitan county in North West England, with a population of 1,365,900. Taking its name from the River Mersey, Merseyside came into existence as a metropolitan county in 1974, after the passage of the Local Government Act 1972, and the county consists of five metropolitan boroughs adjoining the Mersey Estuary, including the City of Liverpool. Merseyside County Council was abolished in 1986, and so its districts (the metropolitan boroughs) are now effectively unitary authorities. However, the metropolitan county is still recognised for ceremonial and administrative purposesMerseyside is divided into two parts by the Mersey Estuary: the Metropolitan Borough of Wirral is located to the west of the estuary on the Wirral Peninsula; the rest of the county is located on the eastern side of the estuary. The eastern boroughs of Merseyside border Lancashire to the north and Greater Manchester to the east, and both parts of Merseyside, west and east of the estuary, border Cheshire to the south.The territory comprising the county of Merseyside previously consisted of the county boroughs of Birkenhead, Wallasey, Liverpool, Bootle, Southport and St Helens. Birkenhead and Wallasey were part of the county of Cheshire, whilst Liverpool, Bootle, Crosby, Formby, Southport and St Helens were part of the county of Lancashire.The IdeaThe idea is to make one big mod all about Merseyside the mod will include lots of new features.The Team So FarBazz-3D Modeling,Skining,Lights,Uv Mapping

Need New Team Want To Help? Pm BazzFeaturesNew Models (Old&New)New Scripts (in later versions)New Map (Later Version)Our WorkMerseyside Fire&Rescue Service

renderjs.th.jpgrender1o.th.jpg

Merseyside Police

bmwtouringmarked.th.pngBMWModel:MainzibaerTexture:Bazzbmwtouringunmarked.th.pngBMWModel:MainzibaerTexture:Bazz

Volvo V70volvov70.th.pngModel:DaivdTexture:BazzMerseyside Ambulance Serviceskoda.th.png

Skoda

Model By:Daivd.skaihof

Thanks For Visiting The TopicBazz