bazz

Merseyside Mod Modification-In Progress

Welcome To The Offical Mod Topic

Where/What Is Merseyside?

Merseyside is a metropolitan county in North West England, with a population of 1,365,900. Taking its name from the River Mersey, Merseyside came into existence as a metropolitan county in 1974, after the passage of the Local Government Act 1972, and the county consists of five metropolitan boroughs adjoining the Mersey Estuary, including the City of Liverpool. Merseyside County Council was abolished in 1986, and so its districts (the metropolitan boroughs) are now effectively unitary authorities. However, the metropolitan county is still recognised for ceremonial and administrative purposes

Merseyside is divided into two parts by the Mersey Estuary: the Metropolitan Borough of Wirral is located to the west of the estuary on the Wirral Peninsula; the rest of the county is located on the eastern side of the estuary. The eastern boroughs of Merseyside border Lancashire to the north and Greater Manchester to the east, and both parts of Merseyside, west and east of the estuary, border Cheshire to the south.

The territory comprising the county of Merseyside previously consisted of the county boroughs of Birkenhead, Wallasey, Liverpool, Bootle, Southport and St Helens. Birkenhead and Wallasey were part of the county of Cheshire, whilst Liverpool, Bootle, Crosby, Formby, Southport and St Helens were part of the county of Lancashire.

The Idea

The idea is to make one big mod all about Merseyside the mod will include lots of new features.

The Team So Far

Bazz-3D Modeling,Skining,Lights,Uv Mapping

Need New Team Want To Help? Pm Bazz

Features

New Models (Old&New)

New Scripts (in later versions)

New Map (Later Version)

Our Work

Merseyside Fire&Rescue Service

renderjs.th.jpg

render1o.th.jpg

Merseyside Police

bmwtouringmarked.th.png

BMW

Model:Mainzibaer

Texture:Bazz

bmwtouringunmarked.th.png

BMW

Model:Mainzibaer

Volvo V70

volvov70.th.png

Model:Daivd

Merseyside Ambulance Service

skoda.th.png

Skoda

Model By:Daivd.skaihof

Thanks For Visiting The Topic

Bazz

Update

Thanks For The Great Feedback so far

@Sirius7dk I'm not to sure what it's used for but i will look into it :)

Now Here's Another Bit Of Our Work We Would Like To Share With You

Dennis Fire Engine

dennispt.th.jpg

Model By:Bazz

Skin By:Bazz

Uv Mapped By:Bazz

I Know It's A Little Bit Box but I'm Hopeing To Improve It The Problem Is I Can't Find

Many Good Pictures Of Tthe Engine But It Will Do For Now :)

Thanks

Bazz & Team

Bazz still makes vehicles with flat sides? :l

I Believe That The Models I've Shared Have Flat Sides But The Cars I Will Be Shareing In The Next Few Days

Will Not Have Flat Sides

Wow, can't wait for this!

I've got thousands of photos of Merseyside emergency vehicles (mostly MerPol), my website is http://www.flickr.com/Jon-999 . Everything on there is pretty well tagged so if you do a search on my photostream for whatever you want it will come up. If you want the larger sized photo or can't find anything or generally have any questions on MerPol, feel free to PM me :)

I have a request though, you can't forget about these two cars! :laugh:

Thanks For The Comment Guys! :D

@Jon-999

Thanks For The Support And I Love Your Pictures :) And Don't Worry Them Two Cars Will Be Included :)

Here's A Picture Arfter A Fire Was Reported

updatepic1.th.jpg

Also On Firday I Hope To Show You Some New Stuff :)

Update

Ford Transit Connect

updatepic.th.jpg

connectside.th.jpg

Model By:Bazz

Skin By:Bazz

Uv Mapped By:Bazz

Note Model Is Boxy Wich I Will Fix On The Weekend

And Skin Needs Improveing