eggcarton

Queensland Mod (Incomplete download available)

Hi Guys

I haven't posted much for a while but I have decided to start my own mod based on my state in Australia.

I have been working one a personal mod (from LA mod) for a couple of years now and have decided to make it into another mod.

Here is a sample of what I have done so far (there is a little bit more that is not complete)

Queensland Police Service

police.jpg

L-R CIB (Detective) Holden Commodore Omega, General Duties Holden Commodore Omega, Highway Patrol Commodore SS, Unmarked HWP SS, Paddy Wagon/Prisoner transport (will redo the front to an Isuzu D-Max)

Queensland Fire and Rescue Service

fire.jpg

L-R Scania P310 Heavy Mid Mounted Pumper/Rescue, Merc Atego Medium Rear Mounted Pumper/Rescue, Merc Atego Emergency Tender (Rescue stuff)

Queensland Ambulance Service

qas.jpg

L-R Mercedes Sprinter 314? Ambulance, Intensive Care Paramedic (or Doctor) Subaru Forester. Model thanks to Martijntjuh (available in the Download section)

Other Vehicles that are not shown here include

• ASA ARFF Panther (Big airport one)
  • Scientific 1 (HAZMAT)
  • Maybe a Ford F series from LA mod for something

The freeplay map I am using is the default multiplayer map and will try to make is more realistic.

I will release an Alpha release before I get into the scripting and little bits and will add more units.

Download

banner.jpg

Queensland Mod on Youtube

post-4509-0-23119900-1295763640_thumb.jp

3/1/11

17/2/11 New ** Current Progress Spreadsheet https://spreadsheets...d=0&output=html

8/5/11

New Taser Script

eggcarton

hey i got maybe something helpfull for youre mod

They look great! But they aren't Queensland vehicles. I might be able to use them down the track for a bushfire mission or something where they are calling in aid from other states but otherwise I am not sure.

Just like at the moment 100 police from other states have come to stop people looting the flooded areas.

They look great! But they aren't Queensland vehicles. I might be able to use them down the track for a bushfire mission or something where they are calling in aid from other states but otherwise I am not sure.

Just like at the moment 100 police from other states have come to stop people looting the flooded areas.

hah :P i dont know things about the Australian emergency service's they looklike to me 1 of a australian fire dept so i placed them :)

This is where i live as well Eggcarton, hope you make some progress with the mod! (i think i've seen you on the scanner forum's as well)

Yeah thats me on the other forum.

850L is currently in progress, and adding the siren script has been successful.

Thanks

eggcarton.

Mate, I want to have your love child. That looks awesome.

On a more serious note, I've got a small burst from the priority from the old QPS siren if you'd like it. It's not the best quality, but it might be something you'd want to use. It's in an AMR file (whatever the hell that is - That's Samsung for you), so if you'd like it, let me know.

On a similar note, if you require voice acting, let me know. QPS is my specialty, but I can do some Firecom or QAS stuff too.

Mate, I want to have your love child. That looks awesome.

On a more serious note, I've got a small burst from the priority from the old QPS siren if you'd like it. It's not the best quality, but it might be something you'd want to use. It's in an AMR file (whatever the hell that is - That's Samsung for you), so if you'd like it, let me know.

On a similar note, if you require voice acting, let me know. QPS is my specialty, but I can do some Firecom or QAS stuff too.

That would be great if you had that part of the siren. I did have it in another file but I don't know what happened to it. That old siren would have to be one of the most unusual siren in the world with both the tones and the setup.

Also with the voice acting that would be great. I was just thinking about that while mowing the lawn today. I will send you a PM when I get a chance. The mod will probably use call signs for each type of vehicle rather than each vehicle eg. General Duties = November214, Highway Patrols = N902 or Normal Ambulances = Bravo 123, ICPs = Alpha 414 etc.

Thanks

eggcarton

The vehicles look superb. A couple of things though, one is with regards to the QPS POD, we don't have the LED display affixed like New South Wales PODs. The other is the strobe lighting on the QAS Sprinter, there are two little strobes, one on each side, just under the brake lights that you don't seem to have. I'm not sure if this is because of a limit, but I just thought I'd point it out.

I'm nitpicking though; they really do look awesome.