Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eggcarton

Queensland Mod (Incomplete download available)

135 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

I haven't posted much for a while but I have decided to start my own mod based on my state in Australia.

I have been working one a personal mod (from LA mod) for a couple of years now and have decided to make it into another mod.

Here is a sample of what I have done so far (there is a little bit more that is not complete)

Queensland Police Service

police.jpg

L-R CIB (Detective) Holden Commodore Omega, General Duties Holden Commodore Omega, Highway Patrol Commodore SS, Unmarked HWP SS, Paddy Wagon/Prisoner transport (will redo the front to an Isuzu D-Max)

Queensland Fire and Rescue Service

fire.jpg

L-R Scania P310 Heavy Mid Mounted Pumper/Rescue, Merc Atego Medium Rear Mounted Pumper/Rescue, Merc Atego Emergency Tender (Rescue stuff)

Queensland Ambulance Service

qas.jpg

L-R Mercedes Sprinter 314? Ambulance, Intensive Care Paramedic (or Doctor) Subaru Forester. Model thanks to Martijntjuh (available in the Download section)

Other Vehicles that are not shown here include

• ASA ARFF Panther (Big airport one)
  • Scientific 1 (HAZMAT)
  • Maybe a Ford F series from LA mod for something

The freeplay map I am using is the default multiplayer map and will try to make is more realistic.

I will release an Alpha release before I get into the scripting and little bits and will add more units.

Download

banner.jpg

Queensland Mod on Youtube

post-4509-0-23119900-1295763640_thumb.jp

3/1/11

17/2/11 New ** Current Progress Spreadsheet https://spreadsheets...d=0&output=html

8/5/11

New Taser Script

eggcarton

you need any help with the mod?

Thanks for the offer, but I am right for the moment.

Looking good :)

Finally an australian mod!

Good start.

hey i got maybe something helpfull for youre mod

varleycommander.png

scaniarca6x4nzbt200011.png

scania93m1.png

They look very good! :prop:

They look great! But they aren't Queensland vehicles. I might be able to use them down the track for a bushfire mission or something where they are calling in aid from other states but otherwise I am not sure.

Just like at the moment 100 police from other states have come to stop people looting the flooded areas.

They look great! But they aren't Queensland vehicles. I might be able to use them down the track for a bushfire mission or something where they are calling in aid from other states but otherwise I am not sure.

Just like at the moment 100 police from other states have come to stop people looting the flooded areas.

hah :P i dont know things about the Australian emergency service's they looklike to me 1 of a australian fire dept so i placed them :)

No problem. Most other fire trucks from around the world look the same to me.

The mod is looks great!

If you need some help let me know. I can help with some things here and there. ;)

If you need some help let me know. I can help with some things here and there. ;)

Thanks for your offer. I just remembered those CVs you wanted me to resize, although there is no way that the lights are able to match up.

Yeah drop me a PM about that if you would.(sorry lazy moment).

nice videos

very nice lights but it would be better if you "zoom" more in the vehicles

Firetruck siren sounds good but the other ones sound weird haha. Nice job!

Firetruck siren sounds good but the other ones sound weird haha. Nice job!

May I ask why the other ones sound weird? Is it to do with the actual siren or the audio file/mixing of the siren.

This is where i live as well Eggcarton, hope you make some progress with the mod! (i think i've seen you on the scanner forum's as well)

This is where i live as well Eggcarton, hope you make some progress with the mod! (i think i've seen you on the scanner forum's as well)

Yeah thats me on the other forum.

850L is currently in progress, and adding the siren script has been successful.

Thanks

eggcarton.

Mate, I want to have your love child. That looks awesome.

On a more serious note, I've got a small burst from the priority from the old QPS siren if you'd like it. It's not the best quality, but it might be something you'd want to use. It's in an AMR file (whatever the hell that is - That's Samsung for you), so if you'd like it, let me know.

On a similar note, if you require voice acting, let me know. QPS is my specialty, but I can do some Firecom or QAS stuff too.

Mate, I want to have your love child. That looks awesome.

On a more serious note, I've got a small burst from the priority from the old QPS siren if you'd like it. It's not the best quality, but it might be something you'd want to use. It's in an AMR file (whatever the hell that is - That's Samsung for you), so if you'd like it, let me know.

On a similar note, if you require voice acting, let me know. QPS is my specialty, but I can do some Firecom or QAS stuff too.

That would be great if you had that part of the siren. I did have it in another file but I don't know what happened to it. That old siren would have to be one of the most unusual siren in the world with both the tones and the setup.

Also with the voice acting that would be great. I was just thinking about that while mowing the lawn today. I will send you a PM when I get a chance. The mod will probably use call signs for each type of vehicle rather than each vehicle eg. General Duties = November214, Highway Patrols = N902 or Normal Ambulances = Bravo 123, ICPs = Alpha 414 etc.

Thanks

eggcarton

Priority is attached. It's not the best quality, but it's definately useable. I agree that it is a very peculiar siren, and certainly not something I've heard outside Queensland.

I await the PM.

QPS Priority.wav

Thanks for that. It sound great.

I will PM you in a couple of days.

Thanks

eggcarton

The vehicles look superb. A couple of things though, one is with regards to the QPS POD, we don't have the LED display affixed like New South Wales PODs. The other is the strobe lighting on the QAS Sprinter, there are two little strobes, one on each side, just under the brake lights that you don't seem to have. I'm not sure if this is because of a limit, but I just thought I'd point it out.

I'm nitpicking though; they really do look awesome.