goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Well I loved the black retro color so much that I made a fictional slicktop and a charger in the same color schemeJust to update progress... still working on the lights(gotta be good as no light mod will work with nnico cv's)not much work in the last week done and NHL game to go to tomorrow so hang in there and hopefully it will be ready soon.

Sorry guys,it's been busy couple of weeks in the real world and not much pc time... I'm pretty much done all the skinning(f-450 ambulance at present)and I was trying to find a mod that will use all the skins I worked on.Thinking about SG's or 4x4 YSB mods as the base(leaning towards the latter as it's my personal favorite...)

I still have a few lights to do on the cv's the rest I might just use light mods as I could go on forever just re-doing each unit.Most of the police units I will and have done the lights.Also, the skins I had done for personnel,I can't find anywhere(didn't survive the reformatted pc)...I may just put out the personnel at a later date as an update...I have not decided yet.Shouldn't be too long a wait now till I make it available for you guys to download(week or less)when everything is in a mod and I'm 100% happy with it I will share it....

EDIT-here's the fictional ambulance(most,if not all are the van box in B.C. but I wanted a bit of variety)

I just turned the FBI suv into a slicktop tahoe,this was the last skin...got most of the units into the 4x4 YSB mod and am currently finishing off a few units lights.I will have to talk to a moderator about steps for releasing.Maybe sometime this weekend...I hope,thanks for all your interest and compliments over the course of my work on this submod.:gut: The pics are of only the completed white general duty RCMP units,you'll be floored by the amount of police units I have done and managed to include in the submod.

Posted Today, 12:16 PM

very nice work.Do you will Make new COMMANDS ?.

Still waiting for permission to release,which gives me a bit more time on lights. In answer to your question about new commands,my ability to script and more advanced mod stuff is limited but I'm always learning as I go along.This will be 4x4YSB with my skins,so it's already in a good mod to begin with.AS soon as I get the go ahead it will be out.I can't wait to play it either,so much work with the skinning and the lights left no time to play it ....

I suppose I could just load them into just the 4x4 2.8 release,I agree there's too many firefighters in the engines but I liked YSB for the large rescue ambulance changes and the stretcher fixes.I may hold back release for a few days till I get the lights done as I have done quite alot of the units over the past few days already so why not finish them I'm thinking.I'm also cleaning up the paint jobs on all the crown vics and boy does removing all the sketched in lines make a huge difference in the looks(I'll post a pic of the cleaned up units just so you can see what I'm talking about)

I still have not got permission to release,so I'll take this time to fix all the loose ends in my project and hopefully it will be out sometime this week....I also lowered all the cv's,they look mean now.