goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

After a long consideration between Goog and I, we have reached a mutual agreement to end our collaboration on "The Red Watch" or also known as, "The RCMP" modification for Emergency 4.

We love the concept and dedicated 6 year's worth of our passion and creativity for the EM4 community, but sometime things pan out differently than expected as mod development have so many layers of complexity. This is isn't the result of any one thing, but the end of a long campaign - especially since we know many of our fans were looking forward to this modification as much as we were.

But, this is not the end for Goog & I. We will keep working hard to meet your expectations, and hope to deliver the same craftsmanship seen in the RCMP modification to our other project, "L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod 3.0." 

We are very sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this project.

Sincerely,

C.F.D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's the big problem right there is that nobody is willing to come together to help...if that was the case this project would have been done long ago.So that's why we have regrettably come to this decision.

For now the RCMP mod will be closed, but who knows what will happen down the road.I will keep all the files and go from there at that point in time if the situation changes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi guys,I want to let you know that I plan to release this as a submod after we are done on the LA mod unit upgrade project.Work will be slow on this until then but I will post anything I do for this project.

bandicam_2021-03-21_22-49-35-954.jpg

bandicam 2021-06-26 18-48-50-221.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

That looks good. One thing about BCAS stripes I dislike is that they are a pain to line up.

Thanks,they do take time but I love the fact that it's a red cross and very unique.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

It really is. Just a small question, will anything in your previous youtube videos continue into this submod? 

For the most part it will be the same,still no new map.My plan now is to swap out the RCMP units (reduce the poly and resize them all) with our LA mod upgrades (once completed).I just want to get this to where you guys can have it and play it.

My main focus will be completing LA upgrade first then I will jump on this.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, goog said:

For the most part it will be the same,still no new map.My plan now is to swap out the RCMP units (reduce the poly and resize them all) with our LA mod upgrades (once completed).I just want to get this to where you guys can have it and play it.

My main focus will be completing LA upgrade first then I will jump on this.

Oooh. So possible rotoray then.

I didn't read EVERYTHING up until this page so please forgive me if this has been asked already.... Has there been any thought to adding O.P.P units? (I know it's based on surrey stuff so i am doubtful....) doesn't hurt to ask so i figured i'd ask, Super excited for this to be released (again, Haven't read all pages so i don't know the current status about releasing it) I live pretty close to ottawa and am serviced by O.P.P and ofc local EMS/Fire, It'd be awesome to see a great canadian mod!

7 hours ago, Marty12345 said:

I didn't read EVERYTHING up until this page so please forgive me if this has been asked already.... Has there been any thought to adding O.P.P units? (I know it's based on surrey stuff so i am doubtful....) doesn't hurt to ask so i figured i'd ask, Super excited for this to be released (again, Haven't read all pages so i don't know the current status about releasing it) I live pretty close to ottawa and am serviced by O.P.P and ofc local EMS/Fire, It'd be awesome to see a great canadian mod!

Sorry but it's based in Surrey British Columbia so no O.P.P. Surrey has the Surrey Fire Service,BCAS and the largest RCMP force in Canada.

I will work on this slowly and hope to release after LA mod upgrade is completed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, goog said:

Sorry but it's based in Surrey British Columbia so no O.P.P. Surrey has the Surrey Fire Service,BCAS and the largest RCMP force in Canada.

I will work on this slowly and hope to release after LA mod upgrade is completed.

Ahh, That's a shame but it's still gonna be canadian so heck yeah B), and i didn't know there was gonna be an LA mod upgrade so that's gonna be cool too! Good luck with your projects!

• Like 1