goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

And the staff has to agree with Ather, freedom of speech, people can say what they think as long as it isnt offensive/harmful.... Sorry but speech rights go both ways even if you don't agree with what is said.

@ Hoppah

after consulting the chief developer for technical solutions, information technologies and system integration from our company i can assure you and announce there is a mobile phone version planned for RCMP mod.

the final announcement for the estimated release date for any mobile application will be made during the upcoming keynote presentation of RCMP mod CEO CFD or goog.

for now i can say there will be an iphone iOs based application - developing status about 86% - which is gonna be released round the fourth quarter of 2030.
the release of the aquivalent Android application will be delayed till march 2031 due to minor technical and some license issues with Google ® company and it's shareholders.

thank you for your patience

:D

@ Hoppah

after consulting the chief developer for technical solutions, information technologies and system integration from our company i can assure you and announce there is a mobile phone version planned for RCMP mod.

the final announcement for the estimated release date for any mobile application will be made during the upcoming keynote presentation of RCMP mod CEO CFD or goog.

for now i can say there will be an iphone iOs based application - developing status about 86% - which is gonna be released round the fourth quarter of 2030.

the release of the aquivalent Android application will be delayed till march 2031 due to minor technical and some license issues with Google ® company and it's shareholders.

thank you for you're patience

:D

I'm holding you to that lol

Are you folks planning on adding a unit similar to a "fire marshal"? I'm not sure how it works in British Columbia but in my area in the state fire marshals have full law enforcement authority of state troopers and are charged with investigating suspicious fires.

Suspicious fires are handed over to the RCMP to investigate... I am trying to remember what the Fire Marshall does in BC... *checks google* right... The Fire Marhsall in BC is actually know as the Fire Commissioner office... their task (taken right from the website) is as such

"The Office of the Fire Commissioner is the senior fire authority in the province with respect to fire safety and prevention. Services include administration and enforcement of fire safety legislation, training of local assistants to the fire commissioner, fire loss statistics collection, fire investigation, fire inspection, response to major fire emergencies, advice to local governments on delivery of fire protection services, public fire safety education and fire fighter certification."

Hope that helps :)

Are you guys still planning on releasing a test version to see if everyone can handle the models? I thought it was mentioned previously but just curious.