goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I re-did all the cv's in the base lamod to the 100% better NNICO version...when you park the original cv beside a charger or another unit it looks so much outta place(lol) just got the VPD to re-do and some fireman skins and I'll be close to completion.Here's a shot of the much improved cv's

Thanks,but in BRITISH COLUMBIA(AS THE POST SAYS IN THE FIRST PAGE),all general duty RCMP police cars are white.The blue is for the retro cv only(which I still have yet to see in person).ALL colors are 100 % accurate,the only black police car in the lower mainland is the abbotsford police.There are 2 types of retros,the blue and the black and white... look a blue one...I guess you don't see that everyday.

yeah ive seen em down at the police station

Okay first off where do you live?

West Vancouver, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Central Sannich, Vancouver City, and Victoria all have gone to black and white police cars... The RCMP at this time is not thinking about going to black and while police cars... City and municipal police forces are the only ones as of yet has gone to black and white.

The one RCMP car that you see that is black and white is a recruitment drive vehicle it is not part of any police enforcement activities that I know of.

Goog1967 lookin good as always man... still can't wait to play it :)

I decided to add the other (black &white) retro cv and I must say I'm pretty happy how it came out .Here's some pics.....

still working on the lights but the skinning is all done,so maybe sometime in the coming week ahead it will be out...

yes I remember the days before the white, when the RCMP pc's were that purple-ish blue with those mammoth red and blue lights .Glad to see they used a nice shade of blue for the retro and not the aforementioned color...I take it this car was not in too many high speed pursuits!!!

but then they always got back up

Ok,so I lied,one last skin..I saved the best for last . I need suggestions as I like them all (I do have a favorite but I'd like to see your choices) Here is the new umpc charger...

added 3 more

I had to do the battalion chief as it looks out of place as the only LA unit left at the fire hall.I'll be doing the same with the heavy crane and the tiller(don't think there is one in any lower mainland fire service???).Every other unit is in the game now and as soon as I do these remaining skins it will be ready...

I had to do the battalion chief as it looks out of place as the only LA unit left at the fire hall.I'll be doing the same with the heavy crane and the tiller(don't think there is one in any lower mainland fire service???).Every other unit is in the game now and as soon as I do these remaining skins it will be ready...

Looking good man and your right... There is no Lower Mainland Fire Service that has a Tiller truck.