goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Thanks for the offer CFD but I'm almost done,just a few of the chargers left and a few cv"s to re-work.After doing all these lights I have a great appreciation for the work you do for the community(some units have in excess of 200 lights)I will however be using the fire units you put out awhile back in your LED release.I uploaded a video so you guys can check out my lights,they are closely replicated to the actual RCMP unit...

Swell. Well, nonetheless, I'll still work on them if they do get released. I'll hand you back the files afterward and you can decide if you want to keep yours or use mine. ( And of course, they'll be spot on accurate. )

Anyway, good job!

Thanks C.F.D. I will take you up on your offer,let me know what files you need and I'll get them to you.Just so you know all my cv's are NNICO's and there's a lot of them...Are you interested in all units(ambulance,fire and police) or just police?29 units just in police alone, but it is by far the biggest.

here's the ambulance....

When is it be done for download?

Your not supposed to ask that but as I stated about 4 to 5 posts ago it will be when I get done with the loose ends and when I get permission too release.Both are still on-going....should be days or towards the end of the week I'm thinking.

it's ok chris_jen,not a big problem to me but it's a rule that the moderators come down on,but I see your new(welcome) and now you know.:D

gracias JOSEMA1701, sus elogios son appreciated.Hopefully puedo liberar esta semana para el final, pero todavía estoy haciendo unas pocas luces y tal ... quiero que sea perfecto cuando suelto it.I utiliza traductor Google, así que lo esperamos Es comprensible también que

I sent you a PM CFD,just let me know what files you need and I'll get them too you.I worked on a fire engine today, I added poly and re-did the led lightbar...I guess I will work on the ambulances and the rest of the fire units and CFD you could do the police.

Well guys an update for you,some good and some bad news... first the good.As you can see in the past few posts C.F.D (light god) is going to be doing the lights(skins and models look awesome,would be a shame if the lights didn't also)

The bad news,the release will be delayed until the lights are completed.At least this way you'll never have to worry about light mod updates as the best guy is doing them now.I'll keep you guys updated on the progress,hopefully not too long a wait.

Update:

General Duty Marked and Unmarked RCMP CVPIs are now completed. Now i am moving on to Retro Highway and Freeway CVPIs. Hopefully Goog will provide a footage of the updated units soon.

It'd help if you can spread the word about this addon to your buddies if they play this game and are Canadian.

I'm Canadian and i take pride in doing this addon because it help me pay respect to our men and women of RCMP and law enforcement in Canada.

:holdglass:

here's the video of the new lights by CFD ,had an issue with one of the umpc cv's.more videos will follow.

cars called out to an incident at the airport....watch it in 720p!!!

Thanks Steve,lot of hard work and pride went into the skins and now CFD is adding his magic too them.We are presently doing lights, tweaking the skins and are thinking about adding a few more umpc cv's.We'll keep all you guys updated as we keep moving towards the light at the end of the tunnel...I will be doing the personnel over and will update when progress is started.

Here's the new umpc's...

I will re-do the personnel in the next few days,also we have decided to remove the VPD units and include them in an add on at a later time.Basically it's a Surrey RCMP,BCAS and Surrey Fire Service mod now.

will keep you guys posted as work is ongoing at the moment.

A big :gut: to CFD for that video,it was awesome!!! hope you guys like it and it gets you itching too play....at some point in the near future you can scratch it.