goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

yes,Freakinmusket,love it !!! hit the ball out of the park with that one.....We decided to make the black retro charger sport the same red beacon on the roof as the crown vic version,here's the pic.Also made the other charger a general duty slicktop

everything looks beautiful, but will these be able to replace vehicles in Xplorers LA Mod 2.0.8 4x4 mod? because my regular version of LA Mod 2.0 doesnt work Freeplay wise, and thats my favorite part of this game!

All the vehicles I skinned are from that mod and I only play freeplay now and all the units I have replaced are in there in play.So everything you see in my posts will be in the game...

hey JOSEMA1701,still working on the police unit lighting and all the skinning is pretty much done.Would love too add a few units but we need a modeler for that so maybe later on after release we could do that...

we'll keep you guys posted as progress is ongoing.

hey JOSEMA1701,still working on the police unit lighting and all the skinning is pretty much done.Would love too add a few units but we need a modeler for that so maybe later on after release we could do that...

we'll keep you guys posted as progress is ongoing.

what other units were you thinking of adding? also how is everything coming along?

Everything's going good,CFD is still working on the remaining police units and I'm doing the BCAS lights.I would love to add the super duty f350 crew cab,better tahoe model and a older impala model...all these vehicles make up a big part of the current general duty RCMP fleet.

MikeyPI has graciously blessed me with his 2000 Impala model from his NYmod,I made a slicktop and will be making a marked version out of it also.

pics will follow

****note: CFD did not light this one,if you dislike the lights it was me...I just wanted to see how it looked lit up,changes will be made before being put into game****