goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I am a proud disabled firefighter seriously injured while on duty fighting a garage fire when 4 tanks used for welding exploded knocking me off my feet landing on my airpack causing me severe spinal injuries. So if you guys want to pay me a visit, go ahead come on over. Hitting a person who is disabled can get you 5 or more years in prison. You would become a resident of the NY State prison system!

Sir, I am aware you are currently in a depressing situation being disabled and unable to do things as you typically should. I also understand that the experience may have made you bitter and angry towards fate, the unvierse, and God (if you believe in him). Sir, please do not use your life's circumstances to bring other people down. None of us want to bring harm to you, and none of us especially wish any form of malice to you on this forum and online. Each and every person here has their own set of problems and issues with their lives too and comparing it to be worse/better does not mean anything and should not be done.

All I ask from you is that you be a little more precise, polite and concise when you post on their FB page and on this forum. Some of your statements are, yes, true, that this mod will be worked on until it is complete. No specific timeframe can be given because I know these guys are busy with their wives and families and problems just as much as you are.

What happened to you sir is very unfortunate and I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I hope that you find some form of inner healing and are able to make the most out of what you have left.

Trying to upset the creators of this mod and trying to make them feel down will not help your situation, their situation, and everyone's situation at all. Please try to be more respectful and reasonable, especially coming from someone who is/was a firefighter.

Yeah, I really didn't mean it. "LOL" Ring a bell? I support you firefighters protecting us and stuff but come on, you need to be patient just like the rest of us. We all have lives just like I have school and stuff. I am sorry but it was just a joke, plus you know we don't even know where you live. If we would know we would have to pay the flight, hotel, and food. All I am trying to say is that by saying all those mean things affects alittle to people. You want the mod to get cancelled right? If you don't then wait patiently until they say something or release it. Now, I want you to apologize to them just how I apologized to you but if you don't then I will take my apology back. Again, thank you for you service and sorry for your injury. -Corsair

I am a proud disabled firefighter seriously injured while on duty fighting a garage fire when 4 tanks used for welding exploded knocking me off my feet landing on my airpack causing me severe spinal injuries. So if you guys want to pay me a visit, go ahead come on over. Hitting a person who is disabled can get you 5 or more years in prison. You would become a resident of the NY State prison system!

Well, i never knew this, and if i have offended you or brought you down to a level that you felt insulted, i apologize. They are not directed to your unfortunate situation. But like itchboy said, there are some things you have said are easily interpreted as insults towards the modification, and this not only affects our morale, it makes us reconsider if our manual labor is even worth it anymore. We want everyone to enjoy this mod equally, and rightfully, but for those who wants to taint it, i don't feel comfortable with sharing our hard work in their disobedient hands, regardless of disabilities. 

However, if you don't want to do that, then fine. You can share your feelings to me, privately. The Facebook group is not your punching bag. 

I'm just asking, but is this Mod even still going on? I know you guys all have lifes and families, but it would be fun if this mod is still being worked on. I checked your facebook and The latest update was on March 22 2015. And, we are in October 2015. SO an Update would be really nice. Thank you.

I'm just asking, but is this Mod even still going on? I know you guys all have lifes and families, but it would be fun if this mod is still being worked on. I checked your facebook and The latest update was on March 22 2015. And, we are in October 2015. SO an Update would be really nice. Thank you.

Yes we are still working on it and will still be working on it  EVEN after a mod see's your post and gives you a 2 day ban...enjoy it!

I will only post if there's something worthwhile to share.

Yes we are still working on it and will still be working on it EVEN after a mod see's your post and gives you a 2 day ban...enjoy it!

I will only post if there's something worthwhile to share.

It does seem like he was being polite and didn't break any rules. I mean I was curious too as to whether it was still in progress. He didn't ask for a date just a sign of life.

• Downvote 1

Well, I can't wait! I really like this mod, that's why I wanted some news. I'm sorry if I was rude in any way in my previous message. Thank you.

You weren't babe, I still love you wholeheartedly. Goog just needs a kiss on the cheek

Perhaps Perfection should have waited a couple years (or like 3 or 4) to announce this mod. There's a point where people will just stop caring about this mod as i have. I will still download it when the release is here, however i am not following as i used to as the constant disappointment of one of my (previously) most watched mods was not taken as seriously as it should have been. Anyways i digress, hope everyone is enjoying themselves. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

23 hours ago, locktok said:

Perhaps Perfection should have waited a couple years (or like 3 or 4) to announce this mod. There's a point where people will just stop caring about this mod as i have. I will still download it when the release is here, however i am not following as i used to as the constant disappointment of one of my (previously) most watched mods was not taken as seriously as it should have been. Anyways i digress, hope everyone is enjoying themselves. 

Not gonna lie, your statement is not helping anything.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2016 at 0:45 PM, locktok said:

awwww seems you still care enough that you posted!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, locktok said:

No matter what, you still came back.

IF anyone is interested I can post another video of how the lights look right now ? ... but nothing else ...

• Upvote 2