goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

17 minutes ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Got it! how about visiting RCMP from another part of Canada lol! 

Most detachments across Canada go with this setup.New Brunswick uses Legends plus the bar you mentioned but I hate that bar so we'd never use it for that reason ha ha.

Hello, everyone. Tonight, We are proud to present you the images of the brand new, re-vamped Smeal/Spartan Chassis Apparatuses for Surrey Fire Service. They all have been re-worked from scratch, meeting the accuracy of real life counter-parts, from the little to big details. You will see that the chrome has been updated all around the body, most noticeably on the front grille, headlights, and mirrors. Another important feature that we want to highlight is the new Whelen Freedom Edge that has glass material over the body, so we are no longer using a bar with texture slapped over it. This enables the models to reach a new level of realism. Another new feature that we have included is the new Surrey Fire Service 2016 Pumpers, Rescue 10, and 2. They are based on the real life Pumpers that was recently delivered last year ( http://www.smeal.com/Delivery/Pumpers/Custom-Midship-Series/Surrey-Fire-Service/11339 )

Lastly, the Heavy Rescue and Hazmat has been re-worked with a different light package that we hope will satisfy the need of variety offered in the modification. The album is missing the new Battalion Chief Tahoe and Tower 1, they are still under construction, so we will present the images when they are ready.

What do you think ?

bpbCMfu.png

EQ0QIuC.png

j0OfMpD.png

Ob0QuH8.png

KtegKA7.png

OoBsyy2.png

ttqA4kR.png

vO9PSJW.jpg

aRj0LOf.png

fQ1d85y.png

MWdsvxh.png

6aD8GBT.png

gfvPKYg.png

q7lE6lX.png

CSzRCVg.png

CqjS8u6.png

nlO440z.png

PmxftNj.png

9iEcBA2.png

elX4AoM.png

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nick007 said:

Might be just me, but the rescue unit seems pretty long...welcome to EM4/911:FR!

Other than that, its awesome! Lightbars looks good, so does everything!

It's a tandem axle so it's longer than the LA mod heavy but it's still a tad shorter than the tower ladder.It fits perfectly in the garage.

1 minute ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

2015_Tanker-Water_Purification_Units_x_3

Working on it!

5 minutes ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Goog any new pitchers of the map yet.  Maps can take a long time.  I was checking out The City of Surrey nice little community near Vancouver.    is tanker going to be part of the Fire arsenal? 

CFD had some ideas about the map,but it's still the same one Rettungstier worked hard on for us.The tanker will be in game with the limited water script.

20 hours ago, goog said:

It's a tandem axle so it's longer than the LA mod heavy but it's still a tad shorter than the tower ladder.It fits perfectly in the garage.

Working on it!

Cool! In fact I didn't know that.. In my fire dept the rescues are smaller thats why.. Thx for the info tho!

On 6/27/2016 at 8:15 PM, theultimateassasin11 said:

hey people, great work on this awesome mod. I was just wondering where I could get my hands on a signature from.

thanks

thanks for the kind words,here's a link   vCkCcsc.png

On 7/6/2016 at 7:26 AM, Joshua Eldridge said:

Cant wait! If you need help... I can skin

Thanks for the offer,most of that is completed already

One quick question, will the mod feature the "Parking"  Script that is in the Bieberfelde mod? If so that would be great, if not, it's not the end of the world, but it would be a great addition!  

• Upvote 4

We are still alive,  but to be honest progress is at dead slow pace. We haven't been able to get things done in a while and right now we are looking at options. If we can't get a working map, then this mod can't really survive without one. The units we have are too big for LA mod,  and it would be too much work to rescale everything to make it to work. But right now Goog and myself are committed to finish all of the units and models but after this stage we aren't sure what direction this mod will go. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Gabriel Trindade said:

Is this mod not in the wrong section? When you click mods it says its for mods close to release or released mods and updated mods but this mod has no release date so why is it not in the development section?

Because this mod topic was created before the 'modding concept' page was created. The rule is not retroactive to it only covers posts made after 2015. This topic is from way back in 2009 so it doesnt have to be moved. On the other hand, if you find something from 2015 and newer, let us know.

Please avoid off topic discussion, keep it about the mod. If you have issues with the organization, use the site help section instead.

• Upvote 1