goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Will Surrey's older 1996 Freightliner Rescue 1 be featured or has the fire department replaced it with a newer model?

By the way what is the difference between Engines and Rescues in Surrey? For me they both look like normal Engines.

Are they staffed diffently or do they carry jaws of life?

Would be appreciated and interesting if someone could shed some light on this for me. :)

Will Surrey's older 1996 Freightliner Rescue 1 be featured or has the fire department replaced it with a newer model?

By the way what is the difference between Engines and Rescues in Surrey? For me they both look like normal Engines.

Would be appreciated and interesting if someone could shed some light on this for me. :)

am gussing its like the UK with pumps and ladders,its just telling you what they mainly do so one will be for mainly fighting fires and the other rescuing whether it be  a RTC or someone fell and they cant get to them   

No,Technical Rescue 6 will not be used.We made a fictional Heavy Rescue to replace it based on Delta FD's version.

The engine and rescues are staffed the same here in Surrey,the rescues are dispatched for medical calls as a first responder if ambulances are busy.

No,Technical Rescue 6 will not be used.We made a fictional Heavy Rescue to replace it based on Delta FD's version.

The engine and rescues are staffed the same here in Surrey,the rescues are dispatched for medical calls as a first responder if ambulances are busy.

An Engine can be called out instead of a Rescue as well  I have actually seen Ladders and Quints called out.  Really it is all based on the department, most are called Rescue/Engines but with a Engine call sign.  Rescues do typically have Jaws of Lifes or some type of heavy equipment with them.  Vancouver Fire Rescue has actually just recently started to change out their big Rescues to smaller F150 crew cabs to get around the city easier.   Where if you were to look at Squamish Fire Rescue (the department that I was part of for 4 years) has a Rescue/pumper with a Engine call sign.

When are Ambulances not busy goog ;) that's why FD gets called out and beats them to the scene 70% of the time, it's actually something that I have started to do in game :D

Looks great guys!!!

How many ploys is it? And I love that Canadian flag on it.

around 9,000 polys so it's not really a complicated model...it's HD texture has most of the details.

A more recent version of the Heavy Rescue can be seen in my signature below,along with all the other fire apparatus.

An Engine can be called out instead of a Rescue as well I have actually seen Ladders and Quints called out. Really it is all based on the department, most are called Rescue/Engines but with a Engine call sign. Rescues do typically have Jaws of Lifes or some type of heavy equipment with them. Vancouver Fire Rescue has actually just recently started to change out their big Rescues to smaller F150 crew cabs to get around the city easier. Where if you were to look at Squamish Fire Rescue (the department that I was part of for 4 years) has a Rescue/pumper with a Engine call sign.

When are Ambulances not busy goog ;) that's why FD gets called out and beats them to the scene 70% of the time, it's actually something that I have started to do in game :D

Looks great guys!!!

Yahs its mainly depends on the dept mine for example has 10engines everyone has the jaws and a paramedic also 3ladders samething jaws and a paramedic and even our rescues which we have five of 2have the jaws and obviously all have paramedics on them.

In Toronto we have pumpers, rescues, squads for trucks. Aerials, platform ladders and tower ladders. To the best of my knowledge, only our rescues and general duty squads have car extrication equipment, with the squad carrying more and more specialized versions. Our pumpers do medical calls, fire calls and other general duty calls, they will respond to mvc's but don't have extrication gear. Squads are called out for specialized rescues, and auto extrication.

Aerials and specialized squads don't carry extrication equipment, but may still respond to mvcs

Wow! Can't wait looks amazing. Quick question, how many units are there to hopefully feature in game (I understand if you want to keep is secret)? 

Surrey Fire has 10 units,BCAS has 7 units and RCMP has 18 for now (could trim it maybe)

It's the same length,It's probably the picture is making it look weird.The main difference between them is the longer front bumper with tool hold,texture has big improvements with more correct colour,more realistic tires and rims and improved led lighting.

It's the same length,It's probably the picture is making it look weird.The main difference between them is the longer front bumper with tool hold,texture has big improvements with more correct colour,more realistic tires and rims and improved led lighting.

I kinda thought so, it seemed like it was all stretched out. The model looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk