goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Actually I don't think asking for pictures/info is against the rules...

However the RCMP mod teams tends to be quite selective with what they release and when they release it so I doubt asking would in any way change their plans for teasers and such.

. Please Don't ask that they will give updates,pictures when there ready. Also that against the rules here!.

Actually I don't think asking for pictures/info is against the rules...

However the RCMP mod teams tends to be quite selective with what they release and when they release it so I doubt asking would in any way change their plans for teasers and such.

Easy now this is my first day here, I'm trying to make some constructive discussion.

Edit: The modding teams here seems EXTREMELY reserved and hush hush everything private about everything.

Easy now this is my first day here, I'm trying to make some constructive discussion.

Edit: The modding teams here seems EXTREMELY reserved and hush hush everything private about everything.

It's not that they are private discussions they are just very busy people who have life's outside of modding so they don't upload things every day and they won't have new things to share every day, and sometimes they will not want to release that much information because they don't want to spoil surprisers/ special features, also as you are new you might not have been on the site when big updates have come around on the forums.

As for the mod, this is looking extremely good and I am so excited about this mod, it's defiantly going to be in the top ten mods

Mayby it depens on me, but i don't see it as a joke. (The sentence)

For me, it did seem a bit offensive. We should remember that this mod has been in development for several YEARS now and that in a way, he's saying that the shootings would make release date even longer as if it weren't already long enough. It also sounds like its trivializing the death and suffering of people in a sense that this mod is just a videogame whereas the events happening right now are frighteningly real.

We should refrain from commenting about these kinds of events before they pass. Instead we should offer hope and support to those affected and comfort for those who need it.

Just my opinion on this.

I see it as you see it itchboy...He's mad at the mod and me for not giving him my fire engines for his project.Since then he trolls the forum topic complaining incessantly about when his shiny toy will be done.

Tough time yesterday for Canada, Terror was in the air a brave solder (Cpl Nathan Cirillo ) lost his life to senselessness act of cowardliness violence.  His life did not go in vane, as his brother at arm's Sgt Kevin Vickers made that so. When one us go's down we all come to the aid our brother in need and will get our man. Rest in peace Cpl Nathan Criillo may time heel the wounds of your family and friends good bless Canada and United Stated of America we are all in this fight together. Remember always stay vigilante this a different world, time to fight back.....

Just to let you know I am not sure if you do or not... But it is Sergeant at Arms Kevin Vickers.  He isn't in the Canadian Forces but was actually a RCMP Officer for huge number of years before being appointed Sergeant at Arms for Canada Parliament a few years ago.

Thank-you though :)

For me, it did seem a bit offensive. We should remember that this mod has been in development for several YEARS now and that in a way, he's saying that the shootings would make release date even longer as if it weren't already long enough. It also sounds like its trivializing the death and suffering of people in a sense that this mod is just a videogame whereas the events happening right now are frighteningly real.

We should refrain from commenting about these kinds of events before they pass. Instead we should offer hope and support to those affected and comfort for those who need it.

Just my opinion on this.

i agree

Just my opinion on this.

I agree.

i welcome all the support, wishes and thoughts spent on this event and i appreciate your guys condolence.

don't mean to be rude, but i don't think a emergency game mod topic is the right place to discuss or to share your sympathy - just because this is a canadian modification.

if the rest of the team is okay with that go on, it just kinda feels like the wrong place for me. anybody is free to open a new thread in another subforum here to show their respect, support and thoughts.

maybe it's just a "cultural thing". i do not mean to offend anyone with this post ;)

and btw...  referring a release delay to this attack is really inappropriate behavior that, even with the darkest sense of humor, is NOT funny at all!