goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I don't think they have told, and I suspect that they won't. They aren't big on revealing too much right now apparently.

^ I don't believe that's a very nice comment to make there. As said before, many many times before - we have lives, and we work on the mod aswell as life. I've been very busy with work and studies lately and I haven't really had time to work on the mod with the rest of the guys. 

If you want to pay me and the rest of the mod team a salary, please be my guest - if not sit down and shut up. 

Sorry if you feel it's harsh but I needed to get it off my chest.

Lately I have not been working on the mod at all,I have very little free time right now to devote to the mod and have other priorities at the moment.

In the coming weeks I'll get back into it and get some things done.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound harsh. I was just saying that the modders are not releasing as much info as before, as is their right. No offense was intended, I know you guys are volunteers and have lives outside of modding.

It wasn't directed at you either, I wanted to let everyone know how we were feeling. :)

^ I don't believe that's a very nice comment to make there. As said before, many many times before - we have lives, and we work on the mod aswell as life. I've been very busy with work and studies lately and I haven't really had time to work on the mod with the rest of the guys. 

If you want to pay me and the rest of the mod team a salary, please be my guest - if not sit down and shut up. 

Sorry if you feel it's harsh but I needed to get it off my chest.

Salary -- Tempting sir. But really, we all know where your coming from.

Oh and I forgot.... I love your signature.

Lately I have not been working on the mod at all,I have very little free time right now to devote to the mod and have other priorities at the moment.

In the coming weeks I'll get back into it and get some things done.

I'll still be checking in once a month for updates. :sporty:

Salary -- Tempting sir. But really, we all know where your coming from.

Oh and I forgot.... I love your signature.

Haha, thanks. I just wanted to get that out there b.

Once everyone is back and we're all up to speed and not busy We'll dive right back into it. 

Stay tuned guys!

That's great news. You guys have been making really fantastic stuff and I'm really looking forward to the initial release but I do have two questions. Is it still a two man job or has the starting post not been changed yet? And second, will you be implementing anything in the way of new scripts and animations, or just using the same stuff from the LA mod?

Cheers