goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Hey, guys. Check out the newest addition to the fleet, Transit Police 2013 Dodge Charger outfitted with a Federal Signal Valor and whelen liveries. It will serve along with the current CVPI black and white Transit Police paint scheme. Goog1967 is also making the new black and white Vancouver Police Dodge Charger version as well that is already on the street with the very same federal signal valor equipped.

y46nRzp.pngNwfftm2.png
0DbYeGJ.pngcrJXfQJ.png23X3DKG.png

Very nice work 

does the rcmp have some sort of a crowd control unit

Very nice work 

does the rcmp have some sort of a crowd control unit

The Surrey RCMP doesn't have a water cannon like the LA mod.They form lines with shields,batons and have a mounted unit also. There was a horse in a mod awhile back I saw that was for crowd control,that would be something more realistic and we'll see if we can do it.The Surrey RCMP use normal units to respond to a riot.

Also a city on Vancouver Island I lived in had a riot on a weekend (teenagers went to a smaller suburb on mass and tried to break into a liquor store) RCMP and the fire department turned on the hoses to break up the riot...it worked wonderfully!

I included a video of the Surrey RCMP responding to the riot in Vancouver,you can see they use normal units and a bus to bring in the force.You can also see the horse trailers in the convoy.

Hey, guys. Check out the newest addition to the fleet, Transit Police 2013 Dodge Charger outfitted with a Federal Signal Valor and whelen liveries. It will serve along with the current CVPI black and white Transit Police paint scheme. Goog1967 is also making the new black and white Vancouver Police Dodge Charger version as well that is already on the street with the very same federal signal valor equipped.

*Pictures of a really cool car thingy*

Maybe the new paint scheme isn't that bad. I like it!

I like the concept of that light bar, not sure I like the actual appearance of it. It still strikes me as odd, but I have seen them in person in Washington D.C. and they looked even odder being on a real vehicle. Fits with the cruiser being cutting edge though

The Vancouver Police Chargers are all equipped with them now,Port Moody Police also has them on newer cars.I think the angle of the front middle part of the lightbar helps for increased visibility at intersections.

check out the video,these bars put out a lot of light...

In ways of riot teams, most departments do not see riots enough to designate units for that sole purpose. Most departments, such as the Royal Nfld Constab, or the RCMP in BC will often enlist buses, and other non-emergency vehicles to bring in the people. If a riot mission were to be planned, we'd be looking at something similar to that, a civil bus made to bring in 30 cops or so, but to my knowledge there isn't one planned at this time

As for the Pointy lightbar, I've seen them in use, they look weird, yes, but remember what everyone was saying when people were making the switch from the big rotatory bars to LED. It's just because it's new and strange. It does work wonders.