goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

It's going to be either a school or enclosed swimming pool with a track field next to it.It will host a variety of calls.To save more room for residential and commercial buildings,the police HQ and hospital are going to be off map.It will have 2 fire stations and an ambulance station.

Will the residential/commercial buildings be done from the scratch or taken from em4? Any of em with interiors?

Can't wait to see the ambulance station, hope it will have commands as the fire one since i'd love to manage it

Will the residential/commercial buildings be done from the scratch or taken from em4? Any of em with interiors?

Can't wait to see the ambulance station, hope it will have commands as the fire one since i'd love to manage it

We are making houses from scratch and they will have interiors.We'll use LA mod buildings where we can with new skins.

I don't know what the team members have released, but for some reason, they think I'm a team member, trusting me and everything. Hell, I even get to make decisions. My last job let me do that. Three families disappeared, along with a nuclear warhead ;)

That being said:

The team will be make a lot of building for this mod, and the goal is to have the majority as Open_House structures. This will take a bitta time, more than it would to do a crappy closed house, but it'll also make things more interesting gameplay wise. 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/18057-looking-for-someone-who-can-make-models-and-add-them-into-la-mod-20/#entry256404

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/16909-montana-mod/page-16#entry256415

It seems you already requested these units be made for you(multiple times) to no avail,I guess asking in mod topics is the next step.

You have only 2 choices,

1.sit back and wait and eventually somebody might make a few of them or

2.learn to model and do it yourself.

By the way,none of the units you requested are used by any emergency services here.So no, we won't be making any of those models.

I'm not sure what you already have, but customised and/or new freeplay events, Call/dispatch units scripts, various siren choices for each vehicle (could randomly cycle) and various lightmodes, tasers, varied response times and other little bits and tweaks for more realistic role-playing gameplay would be my preferences. :)

Another thing I forgot to mention is better fire mechanics. The one thing that infuriates me about Emergency 4, especially when playing realistically, is how fast fires spread. It takes seconds for one bush or tree to engulf an entire forest, and likewise one house to catch the whole block, which is annoying as heck. I would like if fire spread was reduced dramatically, and objects burned for longer than they do now (before 'burning out').

I know you already said that there wont be a Police Station on the map but i would really like there to be even if its a small one or a substation and also new campaign missions if you guys can do it or have the time for it.

thanks