goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I made a minor but visually huge change to the Surrey engines,I added the correct back bump-outs and moved the combo flasher/rotator to the top of that spot and extended the back bumper to accomodate the changes.Here's a couple close ups of the new changed engine...(I still have to add the green chevrons to the back bump-outs then she's golden)

post-17160-0-94334200-1348011852.jpg

post-17160-0-04803800-1348011859.jpg

post-17160-0-56643800-1348011864.jpg

I made a minor but visually huge change to the Surrey engines,I added the correct back bump-outs and moved the combo flasher/rotator to the top of that spot and extended the back bumper to accomodate the changes.Here's a couple close ups of the new changed engine...(I still have to add the green chevrons to the back bump-outs then she's golden)

Goog I can't explain my feelings about this mod! GREAT WORK!

Brand spanking new,good find.I'm unsure if I'll change (I like the older one better),the black and white is cool,I dig the door logo...but the battenburg is way too gay,even if it is just a little.

I thought they just updated to the newer style I had not too long ago.There's 3 pictures on that website 1 cvpi and the other 2 are the explorer.Both are in this new style paint and graphics.

A quick Google search turns up no new pictures of this change yet...

bcsheriffservice007_zps879c8dfc.jpg

I actually really do like the new BC Sheriffs body decals and graphics. It's brilliant and stands out more than the previous version.

Todd, I think this new unit would look amazing with our BC Sheriffs Paddy Wagon.

I'll shoot out a quick version and see what it looks like in game.There's no pictures of the back so it might be hard to get it exact.

I wasn't pushing for a new unit/paint scheme, was just keeping the forum updated on changes I've noticed around. Of course now that I've presented it, there goes another delay in release :holdglass: just teasing cause I can. When it comes out (when you're ready) gonna be first in line.

On a slightly off topic note, for anyone who remembers my game issues before (couldn't load it period), the problem has now been solved, and the game loads and plays. YAY!

Cheerio

I wasn't pushing for a new unit/paint scheme, was just keeping the forum updated on changes I've noticed around. Of course now that I've presented it, there goes another delay in release :holdglass: just teasing cause I can. When it comes out (when you're ready) gonna be first in line.

On a slightly off topic note, for anyone who remembers my game issues before (couldn't load it period), the problem has now been solved, and the game loads and plays. YAY!

Cheerio

I already got the correct BC Sheriffs model,the skin would be an hour tops.So,it won't delay the release any longer than with or without it LOL.

Just curious now,what was the issue with your game?

I figured it wouldn't take much, I just couldn't resist poking fun. I get myself in trouble at work because I'm an ass by nature.

I had a codec pack that was running on my computer called CCCP. One of the options that it was trying to control, was flash videos. As soon as I disabled that option, the game would load without issue, so I guess that opening flash video was the issue.