goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

We have an IRSU cvpi which is different from CVSE.The IRSU is made up of local police agencies and is responsible for DUI's,speeders and road related infractions.

The CVSE is resposible for commercial vehicles on the roads and highways.I don't think they have police powers per say, where they can arrest and detain people.

They just pull over big commercial vehicles and inspect them to see if they're roadworthy,so it really serves no purpose in the mod and won't make it to the vehicle inventory.

Okay, that makes sense. If I recall somewhere though, I heart that they did radar patrols and had the power to pull any vehicle they wanted, though I could be wrong. Anyway, it seems like you guys have more than enough L/E units in game already.

http://www.drivesmartbc.ca/enforcement/cvse/cvse-authority

I have never seen a CVSE at a radar trap or with a traffic stop on a car other than a commercial vehicle.They have provincial special constable status,not police constable but I read even that was taken away recently(had something to do with ICBC) and all are certified vehicle inspectors.

I may have to trim a few units to keep the size down(most were planned with the new units replacing fictional ones.

Okay guys. Can anyone tell me what CVSE does .? :)

They pull over commercial vehicles and thoroughly inspect them on the spot,if bad, the vehicle is not allowed back on the road or they will issue notices to comply and fines also.

I would describe them best as a mechanic that can pull you over and go over your vehicle with a fine tooth comb.

Thanks for the info Goog. C.F.D said you would model CVSE cars. So are they belonging to the Law Enforcement or they will be in the TEC Units ? :)

you misunderstood,the CVSE will not be in the game...they don't really fall into the police or the tec units and would be seldom used.

no worries about the language,I'm currently working on swapping out the current excursion SFS Battalion Chief for a correct Suburban model.Got to add a feedom lightbar and various led's and she'll be ready to roll.

post-17160-0-54972500-1343272851_thumb.j

post-17160-0-49106400-1343272857_thumb.j

post-17160-0-43352300-1343272859_thumb.j

Squamish fire has a sweet slicktop fire chief Silverado,so it has been done before LOL.Mines gonna scream little fire truck with the freedom and led's.

unit 42- maybe because guys like you are interested and visit the pages and leave posts...

Squamish fire has a sweet slicktop fire chief Silverado,so it has been done before LOL

Oh they do now do they? Challenge Accepted.

Actually we just got a new Chief's Car. It's a 2010 Tahoe if I'm correct? I haven't been in it because I apparently "break" everything I touch, which is a lie. I'll grab a photo for you though. It's got LED's everywhere and he's planning on installing a "Q" Siren on it.

Yes, we do lol. Our ex deputy chief wanted a low profile truck. So it is very low pro file. It wasn't sure about it before. But it grew on me. It's sick.

I'm actually heading up to Squamish in the next couple of weeks; Is it an active duty chief's car? Like will it be around at one of the station(s)? (Not quite sure how many stations you have up in Squamish.)

So I'll have to swing by and have a look for it.