goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Yes. But I would like to see a few pics from the map :D

Everybody else does too, but look around you're the only guy asking for them. Please be patience and wait till we are ready to show them, man. Just like Mitch said, it's under construction.

Just voicing my opinion here-

I think the units look great and it's awesome how you keep adding new ones/editing the current ones but can you please try to focus on finishing the mod? Because alot of us here have been WAITING and WAITING and it seems you have enough units already. You can add more units after anyways...

Just voicing my opinion here-

I think the units look great and it's awesome how you keep adding new ones/editing the current ones but can you please try to focus on finishing the mod? Because alot of us here have been WAITING and WAITING and it seems you have enough units already. You can add more units after anyways...

17JAy.gif

• Upvote 1

Actually,there's only 2 opinions that matter here...CFD's and mine.Because we are the ones making this,we'll do it our way and since your the one that wants to play it you can wait patiently!!

We will not tolerate people whining about how bad they want something,if it motivates you then start your own project if you're in a hurry.

Member whining about wanting a project rushed has ended in failure to other projects twice before,learn your lesson and wait like most others here...Oh,and it's not going work on us anyways cause we don't care how long you have to wait.

This reminds me of something that happened with a rushed mod not that long ago, how history repeats itself.....

The mod is finished when we say it's finished guys.

Oh and thank you to the people who are patiently waiting. :)

Guessing you're meaning our mod? For the millionth time it wasn't rushed, in fact I'm not getting into it..

But I'd like to back up your fan that just asked and was shot down, look this is a public forum, people want to play what they see, I know exactly where you guys are up to through my regular in depth chats with CFD :) so I know both sides, but you have to see that from an outsider looking in its nothing more than screenshots in the editor, I've always found honesty is the best policy, but each to their own in their presentation method.

Just don't be so quick to shoot guys down, it's the guys asking that are the people most interested, there's a fine line between the modders and the players, try to remember what its like for these guys ;)

This community bonding message was supplied by Dyson

x

See, Dyson; has the right idea here.

We are trying to make the best mod for you guys, So your are happy with it and can have hours of fun with it. ;) It just gets frustrating when this stuff is continually asked when it has been answered ar it is against the TOS.

We do have a 2011 a F-150post-17160-0-40433900-1341884326_thumb.j,but don't know if we'll use it yet.I did see a few pictures of the corner window lights and they flash red and blue,so it may be an option as it looked coolpost-17160-0-40166300-1341884372_thumb.j.

Our silverado will look similar to this onepost-17160-0-37997900-1341884366_thumb.j and those with dated machines count your blessings that this was not the Squanish RCMP mod,here's their units.post-17160-0-29996400-1341884349_thumb.jpost-17160-0-36521100-1341884351_thumb.j

Hehe yea... My home town really liked the lights. On the other hand it would be the perfect town for someone to model if they wanted. Two fire stations (hall 1 is a small hall 2 engines) hall 2 has 5. One rescue f550, one quint, a utility truck/panel van and two engines.

Then u have the RCMP followed by the BCAS station that has three cars and a MCU ambulance.

There is a highway up through the middle of town. But ya. I'd like to see CFD try to light a sq RCMP ;)

To goog1967 & all the other people helping with this mod. I just want to say awesome job. When you show a picture of your Apparatus, cruisers and then you made the skin I'm blown away on how exact to the tee it is. I just want to say keep up the great work. I know you guys are putting a lot of hard work which takes time and I really appreciate it!

To goog1967 & all the other people helping with this mod. I just want to say awesome job. When you show a picture of your Apparatus, cruisers and then you made the skin I'm blown away on how exact to the tee it is. I just want to say keep up the great work. I know you guys are putting a lot of hard work which takes time and I really appreciate it!

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Just want to let you know that rettungstier did update map status and he said he would share when he was ready.He has exams and such so work on the map as you may well agree,would be low on his priority list.

Let's sit back and patiently wait for an update,to complain and refer about it to nauseum is only going to piss off the moderators.

• photo-thumb-30148.png?_r=0
  • Members
  • flame3.png
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

thank god i got a mac anyway! ;)

to get btt:

i'm working on the map texture as often as it's possible for me these days (got my first exams next week ;) ).

so if we're all lucky i might be able to show you guys some progress soon!

Sorry for the double post,can't add pictures to an old post.

I'm making the ERT Suburbans and would like your input as to the colour selection.The following pictures are actual 2011 Chevrolet Suburban colours,choose you 2 favorite...

Em42012-07-1501-44-53-57.jpg

Em42012-07-1501-52-10-53.jpg

Em42012-07-1501-54-02-59.jpg

Em42012-07-1501-55-52-46.jpg

Em42012-07-1501-58-27-39.jpg

Em42012-07-1502-00-53-51.jpg

Em42012-07-1502-06-14-71.jpg