goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Love the lights. And lots of lights do help when there's a lot of snow and stuff, like there is in Canada.

Especially on highways. That is why most of the RCMP newer fleets have been equipped with 360 exterior and interior LED products for the best visibility and weather resistant. They even switched out the workhorse corner strobes with LED hide-a-ways. It's crazy.

This is pretty much the standard for RCMP umpc's in the lower mainland area.Any differences will be the inside lightbar,most will have the side by side or a three light bar.The inner edge lightbar is rare site but still accurate.

All lights are 100% accurate and based on real life units.

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Some detachments are even more extreme (Squamish) with lighting packages,but they patrol the dangerous Sea to Sky highway were visibility is paramount. EDIT-our gen duty Tahoe will not be this intense.

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

^^^

In-case if anybody is wondering after watching the videos, yes we made a identical ghost unit of the first video. We also have a similar unit made, but it is a supervisor slicktop and it pretty much has the same package except for the visor LED. You can check it out on my YouTube playlist, it's at 0:38 -

EDIT-our gen duty Tahoe will not be this intense.

Aww come on Goog, you mean you don't want to have the mobile christmas tree on the map at all times? You could make the Tahoe look like this and then give just every other unit it's lights as if it were a civi car, cause I doubt many graphics cards could handle that much at once.

For lighting, can you guys put lights on the side of pushbars plz? It's something I've always wanted for my cruisers and trucks, but haven't had time/knowledge or patience to attempt it.

cheerio chaps

Aww come on Goog, you mean you don't want to have the mobile christmas tree on the map at all times? You could make the Tahoe look like this and then give just every other unit it's lights as if it were a civi car, cause I doubt many graphics cards could handle that much at once.

For lighting, can you guys put lights on the side of pushbars plz? It's something I've always wanted for my cruisers and trucks, but haven't had time/knowledge or patience to attempt it.

cheerio chaps

Are you talking about LEDs mounted on the pushbar? If so, we have added them on te majority of the police units. Some will just have two forward LEDs, while others will have both forward AND side mounted LEDs. I think two, if not three different units will have side wheel bumper LEDs as aforementioned.

Here are some videos to show you what we did

Just to add to CFD's reply,because of our amount of police services represented,some departments use them while others don't.We have covered almost all the modern lighting options(whelen,federal signal,tomar,ect) for north american police departments in all our units,so you will be happy when you play it.

manhattan mod comes out april 9 or before!!!!!

I don't like to make an ass of myself, but I need to know, are you able to read the topics? Because I *think* you posted in the wrong one, just thought I would point that out, thought it should be pretty obvious, but I guess some of you need to be reminded

P.S: Great demo of the lights CFD

manhattan mod comes out april 9 or before!!!!!

I see you've already got 2 warnings for asking for release dates.

Would that be a subtle way to ask for one again by pointing out that the Manhattan mod has one?

I hope for your sake it isn't. Been a while since I used my mighty Banchainsaw.

SO i think this mod would be even better in emergency 2012 game anyways it could be released for 4 and 2012 ? or would it have to be started all over agine im jsut asking ;) i haven't seen any mods out for 2012 so it be awsome to see some i haven't tryed 2012 to know if its good but it looks better graphics wise !

:stupid: hahaha your really funny thinking i asked for another release date and i just said it so people can play other mods and i really support the RCMP MOD

Nobody have asked for the release date of the NYC modification in this thread, so therefore you are inadvertly promoting their mod. I don't see anyone posting stuff in regards to the RCMP mod on the NYC thread. Please respect that.

@Slayer - Emergency 2012 is not modifiable or editable. Doesn't have the Editor as well, so therefore Emegency 4 is the best for the kind of platform we're making.