goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Ok guys,I thank you for your input.I think we have a good sample size for an idea of your preference of colours.Picks # 2 and #7 are the concensus winners.

I will allow your choice of #2 (dark grey) to be one of the cv colours in the game(good choice,it was one of my favs too).We feel that the black and white have been done in numerous submods and mods so to keep things fresh we will be using #1 (dark blue) also because,well I'm the boss :grinsevil: .

Again thanks for taking time and telling me your preferences,I appreciate your input and support!

here are the 2 in game cv's

Em42012-03-2501-58-52-18.jpg

In Ontario, you tend to see White UMPCs throughout Toronto and York whereas peel likes there unmarked or stealth grey chargers. I have actually seen OPP unmarkeds, that look like that blue one, complete to the chrome trim around the windows. I think you guys made the right two choices if I do say so myself

here's a few pictures of the real units they were based on,blue cv is a Surrey unit and the dark grey cv is a VPD unit.The lights on the 2 umpcs will be different based on the 2 departments.

here's a few pictures of the real units they were based on,blue cv is a Surrey unit and the dark grey cv is a VPD unit.The lights on the 2 umpcs will be different based on the 2 departments.

Any other firefighter catch what is wrong with the police car in the first pic, great work on all of the units so far, cant wait to see the finished project.

In the lower mainland especially Surrey that is a rare site,if not at all.The RCMP had numerous 2000 Impalas(still see the odd one) back in the day but not this model year.

So I think that we will pass on this Impala.

here's a few videos of the new umpcs,lights are a WIP and subject to changes.Watch in 720p!!

Nice looks really cool, but to me (don't shoot me down) seems to over the top, I've seen very few cars with such intense lights, and they're usually for the big cities like NYC or LA perhaps not so much Surrey.

For my $0.02 I'd suggest making them a little more simple, sure for units like Swat and Bomb squad go ape, but for the sake of realism and people's PCs haha I'd suggest more along the lines of these..

Just thought I'd throw that out there cos the mod looks sweet and the lights do too, but it looked like the lights were running away with themselves.

Nothing unrealistic about the lights, Dyson. They all are in fact based on actual light packages layout. The videos that you attached had been done already. No offense but maybe You're just not really used to see such thing in real life. Western Canada usually has over-board lighting for most agencies, And for the PC performance of others? Well, not our problem :) we're going for as real as it can be benchmark.

The LAPD recently unvield their newest patrol vehicle. Lots and lots of lights, more than the LAPD have used prior. Check it out sometimes, Dyson. Take care.

Good job Todd.