FFBurkett

Script Help

i added a tiller to fire station one i have no problems with that i replaced the hazmat with a ladder but i cant cant get the chief to call it out and when i do use it when i tell it to go back to the station it says there is no space and it is going back to HQ. How can i fix them problem?

in the editor you need to replace the fs_ladder in fs1 to fs_tiller. then replace the fs_hazmat in fs2 to fs_ladder. i dont know about the battalion scripts but i can give you the fsstart, fs and tofs scripts, ill get them set up and send post them when they load up.

EDIT - download link

http://rapidshare.com/files/441688918/Desktop.zip

open your editor and load the la mod. when it loads load the la mod freeplay map. when that loads hit f5 and search for the fs_ladder and fs_hazmat. change them as needed and save the map. insert scripts in script/command and overright what is there. test and let me know. i dont have a la mod in my inventory that is close to being regular.

open your editor and load the la mod. when it loads load the la mod freeplay map. when that loads hit f5 and search for the fs_ladder and fs_hazmat. change them as needed and save the map. insert scripts in script/command and overright what is there. test and let me know. i dont have a la mod in my inventory that is close to being regular.

I did everything to be done but in the script LAtofirestation i have problem

the tiller Not go into the station 1

How to solve this problem

thenks for the helps.