mecoreyme

No new light options appearing for light mod

I am running windows vista, and I am trying to install occ's light mod, the "additional vehicles" mod, and a sirne mod (which I believe comes optional with avm)

I have tried everything to get both these mods working, but nothing seems to add any extra options, and I still have the same units with no opions for sirens or lights or any of that

>any help? :)

As a friendly reminder this is more then likely not the best place to ask a question. But none-the-less...

Assuming you copied over all the files for the mods, what do you mean by 'extra options'. They are not extra things they should simply be working and overwrite the current. However, you're mentioning multiple mods and a lot of times these are not compatible together. It would be best for you to read all the documentation that comes with it as well as in the threads for each mod to see which ones work together. Which are you adding first? And are you manually adding them to prevent overwritting needed files for each one?

As a friendly reminder this is more then likely not the best place to ask a question. But none-the-less...

Assuming you copied over all the files for the mods, what do you mean by 'extra options'. They are not extra things they should simply be working and overwrite the current. However, you're mentioning multiple mods and a lot of times these are not compatible together. It would be best for you to read all the documentation that comes with it as well as in the threads for each mod to see which ones work together. Which are you adding first? And are you manually adding them to prevent overwritting needed files for each one?

I got it working :) but for anyone else that has this problem here was my solution:

When starting the game in the main menu, select modifications, then LA mod or whatever mod you put under (because you put the files under

>WizardWorks>911-first responders>mods>los angeles mod 2.0 (or any other)>prototypes>vehicles

... so you have to do that every game [note that it does take 2-3 minutes to load, and it will look frozen.. don't click or it will freeze for real & will say is not responding...]

i don't know if everyone has to do it, or if there is a way of bypassing it, but it works for me..

anyways thanks a lot, hope this helps anybody who is trying to figure out how the light mod works for em4,

corey