em4fun

NFS hot pursuit

Yeah, it's a great game with awesome graphics and, well, okay gamemodes and the games idea is good, but no story. So this is definitely a Multiplayer game where you only play Singleplayer to learn to play, and then get bored and you go online to play. The servers are heavily under-populated right now, but give it some time... If i would have knewn better, i would have bought the Test Drive Unlimited 2 (=TDU2) instead. It's planned release date is February 11, but they have already changed the date once, about 2-3 months ago. And this really pissed me of, so i went to buy the NFS (Need For Speed) instead. This was a MISTAKE! If you have played the TDU1 (Test Drive Unlimited 1), you know that TDU2 is going to be incredibly great!

NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for the gamecube was the best. You could be the police and call for roadblocks and helicopters, you could bust cars and chase them. The best part was that there were like 10 diffrent police cars including a crown vick, an BMW, some sports car police cars. Thats a real game.

I think They had it good with the High Stakes Era, that was my favourite, and HP 2 wasn't too bad either. Once they cut that out, it was a dying game... They redeemed themselves a little though. If you look back at NFS:HS, the entire game was modded through third party programs, I don't think a single was official, so give it some time, and maybe we'll see some tools, over all though, I'm not entirely upset with the units in the game. Mind you I'd like a few reskins for say my city, but its looking promising so far

NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for the gamecube was the best. You could be the police and call for roadblocks and helicopters, you could bust cars and chase them. The best part was that there were like 10 diffrent police cars including a crown vick, an BMW, some sports car police cars. Thats a real game.

in this hot pursuit you can call roadblocks too and you have also helicopters, spikestrips and an electric weapon (something like a taser) this game has more then 10 diffrent police cars i think about 50 or more so it is pretty cool.

Is in the game something like "Free Conduction"?

Something like driving free around the map?

That's a feature but it isn't very spectacular.. you can drive around and bump into other cars and that's it..

I like the game very much since I always played HP2.. the only thing I really really hate is the timetrial things, that's completly useless (my opinion)

ok first of all sorry for the double post :blush:

But if I want to activate my code, but then I get a error:

UNABLE TO PROCESS ONLINE PASS, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

but now I looked on the internet and this error is only if you have a Xbox360 but I've a PS3, so how is this possible? :1046276128_motz:

i got the info of this site:

http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3627/~/nfs-hot-pursuit-online-pass-faq

hope someone could help me :1046276372_bawling:

[EDIT] I got it from a family member, that was on vacation in the US. Don't know if that makes differents

I got this game for Christmas and I love it!! Just so you guys know, press Y on the Xbox to change your sirens. The graphics are amazing and it's addicting! I love being the cop, but if any of you want to do an intercepter challenge or just join a lobby with me just PM me! :D

Well yeah I guess. I like how in NFS Hot Pursuit 2, you can just freedrive and get chased by the cops on any map and stuff. I wish they still had that, and even more, I wish it was 2 player. My brother and I both love the game, and we always had a great time playing NFS HP2 together. :(

Every racing game is like that now for Xbox. Every racing game I have for PS2 is at least 2 player. My brother and I played these games all the time, even my cousin would play them with me. Now all they can do is sit there and watch. If you want 2 player, you either meed 2 Xbox's for System Link or well...you have to play online! Everything's about giving the 'best online gameplay experiance' or 'compete against your friends to see who's the champ!' or whatever. What about just local game play with your friends offline? :WTF: