RedHawk504

Siren Simulator V0.5 (releasd)

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the first version of this sim

• Yes.
    • A little bit
    • No

Hello, i have working on this siren simulator for a long time but here it is now, maybe a little bit ugly but still..

The actually purpose is to make all siren panels/sirens from hole europ and america ;) so it will contain in the next version whelen, smart siren etc.

( you need to have the newest adobe flash player installed link : http://get.adobe.com/nl/flashplayer/ )

The upper siren line you can not click on it its a bug and if you do it will open a website where is writted Get nu full version or something with a trial. (sorry for the many buttons but it will be fixed, it contains now only 2 sirens)

download v0.5 : (delayed)http://www.mediafire.com/?1azc45xqi3c5i32(there is a explanation in the file and also a readme)

This is created by OfficerMax and Redhawk

© Siren Simulator 2010

In the file is ony a Shortcut to a file called: Modulator.exe. So it doesn't work :(

No it works really i tried on my other pc saved it on a usb stick and put it on my other pc and works perfectly? could you show me youre error?

If i download it I can't open it? :s

what kind of problem do you get?

It's only dutch my error

Look

i know this error, you can fix it with placing it in my documents and try it on several places and if it not works try to move the rar file to a other map OK if this not works tell me about it ok ;) (btw im dutch so i understund youre error)

hmm kinda wierd caus i download it and it works :s i will delay it till it is fixed maybe someone who whants to try each time we think we have fixd it? send a pm to me thanks :)

I think it works on your pc because you have the original files, and we don't. So if you download it the shortcut wil open the file on your pc that we don't have.

I think it works on your pc because you have the original files, and we don't. So if you download it the shortcut wil open the file on your pc that we don't have.

kinda wierd caus i got it from redhawk he putted it on rapidshare i uploaded on mediafire so :s i downloaded it too without any creating files but we will try to make it working till that i will keep you guys informed :)

21 hours ago, Firefighter2531 said:

It says the file is invalid or removed. Are there plans to put it back up?

This topic hasnt been active in 7 years. Please dont bump topics.

Take note that the OP hasnt been active in years. That should give you an idea that they have no plans to update their creation.