Guest superkid56

mods not installing

Guest superkid56

hey all!

just saw the new LA mod can't wait to install the mod but my mod installer has got buggered up somehow. when i try and install a package it says mod file corrupted..(lots of different mods i've tried) and then it just makes a new folder on my desktop of the name of the mod. but it won't install!

any ideas? anywhere i could get the files for the mod installer again if they've got corrupted?

I can't find my em4 disc so i really don't want to have to think about reinstalling!

please help you guys - i have faith in you!! :D

EDIT: I fixed it by downloading your configuration file again! Thanks very much for uploading that - you're a life saver! LA mod is amazing, just tried it out all very clever! Thoroughly well done!

hey all!

just saw the new LA mod can't wait to install the mod but my mod installer has got buggered up somehow. when i try and install a package it says mod file corrupted..(lots of different mods i've tried) and then it just makes a new folder on my desktop of the name of the mod. but it won't install!

any ideas? anywhere i could get the files for the mod installer again if they've got corrupted?

I can't find my em4 disc so i really don't want to have to think about reinstalling!

please help you guys - i have faith in you!! :D

EDIT: I fixed it by downloading your configuration file again! Thanks very much for uploading that - you're a life saver! LA mod is amazing, just tried it out all very clever! Thoroughly well done!

Lol i begin to feel like "Wow i wrote two magic config files!" Sin ce they seem to fix all errors people can get in the game :laugh:

Guest -kivikunn-

"EDIT: I fixed it by downloading your configuration file again! Thanks very much for uploading that - you're a life saver! LA mod is amazing, just tried it out all very clever! Thoroughly well done!"

Where did you got that config file?

Guest ShortCappy
"EDIT: I fixed it by downloading your configuration file again! Thanks very much for uploading that - you're a life saver! LA mod is amazing, just tried it out all very clever! Thoroughly well done!"

Where did you got that config file?

You can get it here.